Monster MotorsportChris Nott

Thread: APR!

5th Gear

Status

APR!

Just noticed you're reverting back to APR! As a previous APR customer can I say I'm glad to see them back on the scene and also glad I haven't bitten the bullet yet and gone elsewhere.
    Will you be doing some opening offers on the software to get the ball rolling?
    I take it the software is still switchable through the cruise?
    S3 Sportback S-Tronic

Previous
    2010 R36 Saloon in Biscay Blue
    2008 Red S3
    2005 A3 3.2 quattro S-line Sportback dsg Avus silver
    2005 A3 3.2 quattro Sport Sportback dsg Black

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Why the switch back from revo? How can I tell if my software is switchable and how do you control via cruise if it is?
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

5th Gear

Status
    When I had my LCR, I had that APR mapped. You had to pay for additional programs i.e stock, valet, 95 ron, 98 ron etc and you could then swap through the programs with the cruise switch. You can also disable the ecu with the cruise if you have that feature enabled.
    S3 Sportback S-Tronic

Previous
    2008 Red S3

5th Gear

Status
    APR Audi/VW/Seat 230-272hp 2.0T FSI - APR ECU Upgrade

Scroll down to the bit about EMCS!
    S3 Sportback S-Tronic

Previous
    2008 Red S3

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 3.2 Ju View Post
    Just noticed you're reverting back to APR! As a previous APR customer can I say I'm glad to see them back on the scene and also glad I haven't bitten the bullet yet and gone elsewhere.
    Will you be doing some opening offers on the software to get the ball rolling?
    I take it the software is still switchable through the cruise?
    Yes indeed! Software will be coming fully loaded unless not applicable (some ECU types don't have the provision to do switchability but not many, and some cars may not be fitted with cruise control which is required to access these features!)

As for opening offers, it's not been discussed just yet as we're still waiting for confirmed UK pricing and Listings for kits etc.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by razza1 View Post
    Why the switch back from revo? How can I tell if my software is switchable and how do you control via cruise if it is?
    Give me a call on 0161 776 0777 (opt1) if you'd like more information!
    One thing I will definitely say though is that we have nothing against Revo Technik at all!

They've been absolutely fantastic with us and we haven't had any issues at all!

Did you purchase the map yourself? If it was purchased by another owner then unfortunately I'm not sure how you would go about finding out just yet.

5th Gear

Status
    Stage 2+ map was purchased by the previous owner through yourself, you did the map, the HPFP, the miltek and the filter (maybe even the suspension?). Have his details in my work folder. You confirmed the details to me before when I phoned up a while back when I bought it, but I didn't ask about the switch mode...was done in 2009.
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 3.2 Ju View Post
    tried that, doesn't look like I have it, to be honest more than happy having it on all the time

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeAl View Post
    Yes indeed! Software will be coming fully loaded unless not applicable (some ECU types don't have the provision to do switchability but not many, and some cars may not be fitted with cruise control which is required to access these features!)
    Any idea when you will be able to start remapping?.......................Lets just say I have it pre ordered
    S3 Sportback S-Tronic

Previous
    2008 Red S3

1st Gear

Status
    Umm, Should be soon really! We've got the equipment ready, just waiting to be set up and we'll be ready to rock and roll!