Badger5Volks Autos

Thread: Big Thanks

Reverse Gear

Status

Big Thanks

Just wanted to say a big thank you to the guys at Awesome GTi.

They fitted me a RS4 RARB today and repaired my broken door handle.

They did fantastic work (as always) and were all really friendly (including a free cup of coffee).

I would recommend these guys to anyone wanting work done on their car.

Many thanks.
    2006 B7 A4 Avant S-Line Special Edition 2.0T Moro Blue

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    out of curiosity, how long did it take them to fit the ARB/what was the cost? Think I paid over the odds for mine to be fitted but was convenient
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi 'Razza'

RARB, bushes and mounting caps came to £69.98 and half an hour labour charge at £27.50 (all plus VAT). All in all £116.98 and a very happy me.

I must say I'm very impressed with the RARB it's made a lot of difference, how are you finding yours?

5th Gear

Status
    Thought I got ripped off for fitting...my place charged me an hour and a qtr as per the manual...thought they were pushing it...anyway the arb makes a big difference to comfort and handling
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

Neutral

Status
    Hello David,

I am glad you are enjoying your vehicle,
    We were more than happy to help you.
    And thank you for the kind words.

Thanks again
    Hassan

1st Gear

Status
    Just to let you all know, I can do the RS4 B7 rear roll bar (can be fitted to any B6 or B7 A4) for £83.97 inc VAT collected, £95.00 inc VAT delivered or £149.00 fully fitted.

David got half price fitting on his as we were messed about with another part for him by TPS

5th Gear

Status
    Stop trying to make me feel better about it . I don't feel so bad now though

Neutral

Status
    Your alright Razza nothing to feel bad about

If you ever need anyting give us a shout..

Thanks

Hassan

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi Al,

Thanks for the good deal on this. Though it was cheap but I think you were off when I got it fitted so didn't get to speak to you, plus I was more concentrating on the door handle .

Once again many thanks and as always it was a pleasure.

Dave

1st Gear

Status
    No worries Dave! Hope to see you back for more modifications soon!

5th Gear

Status
    you guys did all the work on my car with the previous owner, and I'm more than happy with it

my feeling bad comment was in relation to being completely ripped off for the fitting of the ARB by someone near me, but your normal price wasn't too far off the mark for the convenience they provided me with, so not too bad.

I'm too far away from you guys unfortunately..

1st Gear

Status
    Hey, No worries! My price correcting post wasn't a dig at you at all. Like you say the price you paid wasn't too far out!
    It was more to make sure we don't get other people expecting to pay the price David paid for his roll bar as it was a special deal to help him on his way after a couple of inconvenient f*** ups from our supplier for another part we needed for him!

If you're ever in the area though Razza, Pop in for a brew and a chat!