Volks AutosChris Nott
    1st Gear

Status

ITG Induction kit S3 8P

Hi

How much can you supply one of these for and do you have one in stock at the mo

thanx

Paul-S3

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Hi there, Sorry for the slow reply, We're short of two sales staff at the moment so constantly playing the old' catchup game!

I've got one in stock ready to go out I can do it for you at £365.00 inc VAT

1st Gear

Status
    This has really ANNOYED me now. After not getting a reply to this thread I decided to call instead. I mentioned to the guy I spoke to that I was a member on here and could he sort out a price for me, to which he insisted that there was no discount possible and it would cost £385 plus postage, so near enough £400. He then persuaded me to go for the nuespeed induction kit as he could do that for £200 delivered, so I went with that. But I can honestly say I'm very disappointed with the nuespeed and wish I'd got that instead like I originally wanted. And at £365 I would've snapped your hand off. I was also a little peeved that when I looked on eBay a couple of days later you were selling them on there for £369 on there. So why was I told there was no possible room for discount???

Bottom line is i don't think I would be using you again which is a shame as there are quite a few things I was also looking to buy for my s3 and they would have been from you.
    Last edited by Paul-S3; 2nd June 2011 at 15:26.

1st Gear

Status
    The price we have got them advertised at on eBay is the exact reason why I put this price up on here. The other reason being that the one we have was a cancelled special order so I was doing it as a one off.

The chances are we wouldn't have had this one in stock when you rang up.

I'm sorry that you feel this way but there's not a great deal I could have done to prevent this.
    As you may or may not know, we have been Two members of staff down on the sales team and it has been incredibly hard for me to keep up with the level of phone calls, never mind finding the time in between to get onto the forums.

To be completely honest, we've been getting some absolutely fantastic results with the Neuspeed kit anyway and like we say, We've practically saved you £165.00

Kind regards, Al.
    Awesome Ltd.