Volks AutosAH Fabrications
    1st Gear

Status

Ł100 off all Revo flashes til 31st Dec

As the post title really guys!!!

REVO are offering Ł100 off all reflashes until the 31st Dec!! So give us a shout to book in before it ends!!

Bargin not to be missed

AwesomeMike

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    hi mike,av got a 60 plate 2.0 tfsi b8 avant manual,how much would the chip be and what gains could i aspect?

1st Gear

Status
    Hi Craig!

Right then mate, after checking with REVO they are only doing the diesels on the new B8. They are currently working on petrol engine ECUs. So in short I am not sure of prices or increases just yet

Mike

Reverse Gear

Status
    ok mike,let me no when they get a chip sorted for my car.was gonna go for the apr tune the month you parted ways with them,and from the dyno runs you have done it looks like i might get better results from the revo anyway.

1st Gear

Status
    Hi mike, very good offer, can u remap my 190 quattro sport (1.8t bex) how soon can u do it and where do I need to take it? Many thanks jimmy

1st Gear

Status
    Hi Jimmy,

We can indeed, for us to do it we will need the car here. Price is Ł251.33 inc VAT on that motor

Mike

Status
    Thanks for the heads up! I'm booked in this Saturday!

Woohoo!
    Dolphin Grey Audi S3 8P

1st Gear

Status
    Tomorrow for me.............

6th Gear

Status
    What figures/options are we talking for a 220ps special edition 2.0tfsiq A4 ?
    Last edited by auroan; 14th December 2010 at 20:00.
    MY15 8V S3 Sportback with options

I'm not modding, I'm improving

Status
    Nice offer guys, I'm in next Monday, what's the deal with timing? Could you fit me in?

1st Gear

Status
    Auroan, You will be looking at 240-250bhp on that one :D does not sound like much but it really will make a world of a difference :D

JD09, I am sure we can get you in for the map :D just give us a quick shout and we will see what we can do :D

Mike

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeMike View Post
    Auroan, You will be looking at 240-250bhp on that one :D does not sound like much but it really will make a world of a difference :D
    Yeah just checked the A4 2.0TFSI prices as well, not really worth it for a small gain re-map. Unless you can do it the same price of the B6 1.8T maps.
    MY15 8V S3 Sportback with options

1st Gear

Status
    Well guys I had my car remaped today...................... Huge difference I must say! Many thanks to Alan Fishburn, he set the car up and I went out in it, it hits 2.5k and pulls hard and strong until the redline, it has so much more torque, really has transformed the car! I must say now it has the forge diverter it holds the boost and the power very strong and so smooth! Totally different car to drive, it is now pretty quick too, very impressed with it, Alan said we can play with the settings too and get the most out of it! So if anyones thinking of it for there car I can say it has woken up mine big time!! Best mod for under Ł200!!! Thanks

1st Gear

Status
    Auroan - As mentioned mate, it does not seem much on your spike figures but you have GOT to look at the other increases, most people just like at the peak figures and they are just pub figures!

For example, 1 map might do 250bhp peak another might do 250bhp.... so most would see them as being the 'same' but one of the maps may well be doing 20-30bhp more midrange, I know which one I would go for.

And in short that is where you will see the biggest increase midrange you can seen a hell of a lot more BHP :D

Jimmy77 - Thanks very much for the kind words mate!!! Glad you are happy with the map, if there is anything we can do for you just give me a shout! :D

Mike

Nogaro S3

Status
    I Know i am being cheeky and dumb but i diddnt notice this offer and it is still advertised on your site, are you still doing Ł100 off remaps, i wouldnt mind getting my A3 1.8T done but money is tight???????

1st Gear

Status
    Sorry but it ended a while back now

We can offer a FOC panel filter though :D

Mike

Nogaro S3

Status
    Thats a shame, i was booked in for the map on my car, i was getting before and after print outs as well, i got my before print out but you diddnt have the correct cabe to flash it so i had to wait, any way i ended up cancelling as money was tight. I Guess i will have to wait till the next special offer.

Wow that would be great a FOC pannel filter, how do i claim my free prize??
    my car is a Audi A3 1.8T (150) 99reg AGU

BTW your Iphone app is top and everyone should download it is FOC and works brilliantly
    I downloaded mine last night and love it, it is so easy to use and you can look everything up so easy.

I might review it for you in the App store tonight!!!
    Last edited by dannyh; 9th February 2011 at 12:55.