JMB RetrofitsMonster Motorsport
    1st Gear

Status

Awesome Revo software Amnesty Day!

On Saturday 6th of November from 9am until 4pm, Awesome will be holding an open day for anybody interested in exchanging their APR Software for Revo software.

We will have two or three guys here from Revo to answer any questions you may have about the Revo software.
    Our staff will also be on hand to answer any questions regarding why we have switched from APR to Revo for our remapping.

We will also have someone here from Forge Motorsport with a few of their products as a guest on the day!

If you require your mapping swapping over from APR to Revo, Please bring with you your original invoice for the APR software as this will be required before we can swap the software over.
    We are also offering the Amnesty for any time between now and the 15th of November. Any time before the 15th November we will be able to swap the software over, so if you can’t make the Amnesty open day, give us a buzz to see when you can come in to swap over.

If you have any questions regarding the day, Please feel free to give us a buzz on 0161 776 0777 (opt1)

It will also be a good opportunity for anyone to just come along even if not being mapped to talk to us all have a coffee and also enjoy watching the TT rolling road day that will be happening here at the same time.

2. # ADS
    ADS

S3 DCY

Status
    I got the apr stage 1 on the summer bash day and im interested in the revo change as i was going to go revo before i had the apr

Did revo end up developing a newer map for the 210/225 ?
    I was reading some other thread yesterday saying that the revo was not as good as the apr in terms of power so i dont really wanna change over if im going to lose out if you know what i mean

1st Gear

Status
    Hi Dan,

Right yes REVO have come up to us to re develop the 210/225 codes on a couple of LCRS that we had here.

I believe they have finished it off and we have the latest update here waiting to be tested on the cars!!! If I remember correctly but I would have to double check that!

Never the less when they were up here - back to back testing the REVO software was performing better than APR which is brilliant news! :D

Both Dean and John seem to be impressed with their maps as they are without the latest revision.

I would recommend giving us al call tomorrow, Speak with Dean as he has first hand exp :D

Mike

S3 DCY

Status
    kool thanks mike
    ill prob give you guys a ring sometime next week n have a little chat

1st Gear

Status
    BUMP :D

Neutral

Status
    DOH looks like I hit this thread too late !!

Bought my car a week ago and it has an APR remap - just been in touch with the previous keeper to send over the details for it.

The APR is switchable, is the REVO?

Cheers

1st Gear

Status
    REVO is switchable via the SPS switch

But the Amnesty day has ended now - thank you to all that came in and had the swap over - Everyone else we will do our very best to keep helping you :D

Mike

Neutral

Status
    Thanks Mike - worth knowing its switchable.....may change over in the future.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S3 8P 2007, Silver, 19" BBS CH, Short Shift Kit, KW Variant 3's, Pioneer AVIC-920BT head unit, Bose.

1st Gear

Status
    No worries! any questions please give us a shout

Mike