Sky InsuranceBadger5
    1st Gear

Status

Revotechnik & Awesome (OFFICIAL)

A few words of claification about recent changes from the guys at the top

As Directors of Awesome we decided that we better produce a formal statement regarding the introduction of REVO TECHNIK to our product line.

For nearly 10 years, Awesome have been responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of all APR software and hardware products in the UK. Over a number of years, Awesome have suffered due to 'internal politics' at APR and we have decided to terminate our business relations. As from 3 PM on Tuesday 12th October 2010, Awesome terminated its partnership with APR LLC and signed contracts with Revo Technik as an approved dealer.

As we have many loyal customers who have chosen APR as the preferred product, we want to give these people our continued support.
    As it will now be impossible for Awesome to flash APR software to any vehicle, an agreement has been reached with our new partners REVO to allow a 28 Day Amnesty starting Monday the 18th of October. This will allow any existing APR software equipped vehicle to be re flashed to REVO software with no charge. It does not matter how long the car has had APR software fitted, as long as the purchase invoice can be produced. The only cars that this will not apply to is the older chip change vehicles. The FREE conversion to REVO will only allow single programs and if an SPS unit is required, that will be an added cost. These amnesty burns can only be carried out at Awesome and any questions regarding the Amnesty will be answered by our sales staff.

Finally, all of us here at Awesome are looking forward to working closely with everyone at REVO and we have been promised some VERY exciting products are in the pipeline especially some totally new 1.8T software to blow you away. Watch this space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
    Jim cotton (Managing Director)
    Mark Ash (Operations Director)

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Oh bum.... and I was looking at the APR K04 upgrade for my motor.
    MY15 8V S3 Sportback with options

1st Gear

Status
    Auroan,

Give me a call when you are free mate I can sort you out a K04 turbo upgrade for the A4 chassis (already done one for a friend) and we can get the REVO tuning on there :D

AwesomeMike

5th Gear

Status
    Mike.

Not sure whether this is good news or bad news. Have e-mailed Ade as I have APR remap on my S3. Can you tell us what differences there are between the two. I'm slightly concerned here, if the Remap with Revo is not as good as the APR then we loose out either way. Can't keep the APR as there would be no support for it, plus having to remap with a possibility of loosing out on what was/is a great remap (APR).

G

6th Gear

Status
    Yeah and revo only seem to do software ?... where as APR did a lot more.... like producing full tuning kits ?
    MY15 8V S3 Sportback with options

Nogaro S3

Status
    Hi i am a novice to the remap scene lol

If i came to you with my audi a3 1.8turbo (150) 99reg an some money can you remap it

what is involved in a remap and what will you do to my car, will there be any examination to make sure it is ok ect....
    please let me know how much and what is involved

Thanks
    Danny

Nogaro S3

Status
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^anyone^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    Mike.

Not sure whether this is good news or bad news. Have e-mailed Ade as I have APR remap on my S3. Can you tell us what differences there are between the two. I'm slightly concerned here, if the Remap with Revo is not as good as the APR then we loose out either way. Can't keep the APR as there would be no support for it, plus having to remap with a possibility of loosing out on what was/is a great remap (APR).

G
    Hi Mr G.

Funny you should mention that! We've already told Revo that we're not 100% happy with their 210/225 1.8 20v Turbo codes and they will be coming up to see us this wednesday to do some more research and devopment aimed at making their 210/225 code as good as if not BETTER than APR's!

Quote Originally Posted by dannyh View Post
    Hi i am a novice to the remap scene lol
    If i came to you with my audi a3 1.8turbo (150) 99reg an some money can you remap it
    what is involved in a remap and what will you do to my car, will there be any examination to make sure it is ok ect....
    please let me know how much and what is involved
    Thanks
    Danny
    Hi Danny,

The remap on your '99 A3 1.8T will be 199 including the VAT.
    It should take the car up to around 190bhp in total.
    We do a fault code check on the car before putting the remap on, If there are faults on there, we will speak to you before going ahead and loading the remap on.

Hope this helps,
    Regards, AL.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeAl View Post
    Hi Mr G.

Funny you should mention that! We've already told Revo that we're not 100% happy with their 210/225 1.8 20v Turbo codes and they will be coming up to see us this wednesday to do some more research and devopment aimed at making their 210/225 code as good as if not BETTER than APR's!
    Regards, AL.
    Any ideas if the 'new' revo code will be available to people who have bought the current revo software from other suppliers? and at what cost?

either way its good news that revo are taking another look at something they havnt changed in a few years!

1st Gear

Status
    Hi Andy,

You would be best speaking with REVO/other dealer on that one mate.

Revo are actually here at the min tuning the 210/225 codes as we speak. I am sure that other dealers will have access to the code after

AwesomeMike

5th Gear

Status
    Booked in for Monday. Can't wait.

G

1st Gear

Status
    Thumbs up!! :D