Sky InsuranceVolks Autos
    Neutral

Status

Mapping a 2.0 TDi 170 Quattro A4 Avant

As the title suggests, I'm possibly interested in a map on my car. Do you do one for this model, and what figures could I expect?
    Thanks

MMM
    2006 '56' A4 Avant S Line TDi 170 Quattro. Full two tone leather, RNS-E, Xenons, Parking sensors, Privacy glass, Cruise control, retro fitted Glovebox changer, Heated seats, Bose, RS4 grille, OEM Bluetooth.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Hello,

We do indeed! The mapping on that can be done for 299.00 inc VAT which is a true custom remap and you will see an increase of around 20bhp and 20lb/ft

Hope this helps

Mike

Neutral

Status
    Cheers for that Mike. Just as a matter of interest, would it be likely that it could improve fuel economy? This car is a lot thirstier than my SE TDi 130 that I had until last week!
    2006 '56' A4 Avant S Line TDi 170 Quattro. Full two tone leather, RNS-E, Xenons, Parking sensors, Privacy glass, Cruise control, retro fitted Glovebox changer, Heated seats, Bose, RS4 grille, OEM Bluetooth.

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Given the 130 is a 1.9 anyway & the 2.0 is a 170 it will be more thirsty, but most generic maps for 2.0 tdi's I know of, do improve economy in certain driving conditions.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

1st Gear

Status
    As mentioned the 2.0ltrs are a little more fuel thirsty but with the map on there you do tend to see an increase of around 5-10mpg when taking it steady though town and motorway miles

I have heard loads that the 170 units are not so great on fuel

Mike