numpty

ivor1

Reaction score
hi guys feelin a real numpty but just discovered yesterday i have headlamp wash on the car nice surprise, something to be said about gettin the handbook with the car on delivery -dooh!

Ivor 1:haha: What did you think the squares where under your lights previously??
Nice 1 mate they come out every 6 squirts of the windscreen wash and if you hold stork back for 3secs,they do my head in sometimes if ive just washed the car as is squirts all over the bonnet to!!!!

Dont worry i had my old B6 for over a year before realising there was a small sunblind above the rearview mirror!!!

I'm sad enough to sometimes 'count my squirts' so I can see the headlamp washers pop out!

This is no more embarassing than when i took my one car back to the dealer claiming it had erratic windscreen wipers, only to find out it had auto rain sensors, ROFPML :)

I forgot to add i took the car back to the dealers as it would not start properly thought it was a problem with push ignition,turned out i had bought some cheap rubber mats and they were getting stuck under the clutch and this was not making the connection on the switch properly,what made it worse was the dealer wouldnt tell me over the phone what was wrong waited till i got down thier to see my embarresment i bet they had a right laugh at my expense :blush:

hi guys i thought the squares were covers for the bumper cover mounts , and yes they do mess up the bonnet a bit .
Now i have had the car a while i must say how much smoother it is over the 170 b7 i had