Alloy wheels - A long Shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pns2007

Moonstone Grey
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Anyone not really liking their 19" 14 spoke alloys :sadlike: and want to exchange them for the 18" 5 spoke alloys. The two different wheels are shown below

Capture3.jpg

I have the 18" 5 spoke and would like to swap. My wheels are two months old and covered 1600 miles. They are mint.

I will consider a part cash payment if anyone is interested, please pm me.

Thanks

Neil

Hi mate, I have the 19" wheels on mine.

Suggest you drive a car with these on 1st as they drive is totally different.
I have a loan car last week and it was like chalk and cheese.

Not in a better way, just very different.

Good Luck.

Anyone not really liking their 19" 14 spoke alloys :sadlike: and want to exchange them for the 18" 5 spoke alloys. The two different wheels are shown below

Capture3.jpg

I have the 18" 5 spoke and would like to swap. My wheels are two months old and covered 1600 miles. They are mint.

I will consider a part cash payment if anyone is interested, please pm me.

Thanks

Neil

l am considering these as well but lm affraid you will be paying not the other way round

True.They do drive differant.They tramline like hell.And the tyres are over 200 a pop.You can have mine, but they come with the car.Its time for a change for me.

l am considering these as well but lm affraid you will be paying not the other way round

I had realised that! lol

John, does your car come with any unused socks, could get bored in traffic :laugh:

Sock is too precious to leave the house.I need something disposable like a crisp packet.But not salt and vinegar.

(5) Commercial trading on Audi-Sport.net is permitted only by authorised partner companies – commercial content submitted outside this condition is liable to be deleted and sanctions are likely to be imposed on the offending account. Private trading (between individuals) must only be conducted within the Classifieds section of the site or via private message. New posts must not be made in the forum areas solely for the purpose of advertising. Members may, at the discretion of Administrators & Moderators include small text links to classified advertisements in their signature

thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.