Any S4 Deals?

Power_Junkie

Reaction score
Hi all, I am thinking about getting an S4 Avant. are there any deals i should try get? what have you all found?
I will be trading the S3 in for it.

Thanks

Mark.

Mark

I negotiated just over 10% on mine.

Matt

VAT will revert to 17.5% from 15% in a little over 2 weeks (1 Jan 2010). Assuming the list price will stay the same there will be a tighter squeeze on Audi's margin. Deals may get a bit harder to drive.

Also speaking to someone from Audi, salesmen are now making peanuts on each new car sold in trerms of bonus. They may no longer have the appetite to get your sale if you are making their life 'challenging'. On the other hand there are fewer buyers out there. Difficult one to call.

So far i have managed to get a very good price on the S3 and some extras, sounds like its not going to get much more off the price.
Still I do miss the S4 after a 2 day test, the S3 feels a bit like a toy after.

Hi Junkie,

So did you put your order in? Deal wise i got just under the 10% mark. I did this by getting a quote from broadspeed and asking a few dealers to match it. One did and they got the order, however loads said NO.

Let us know what you ordered :)

Phil

Yes i did put the order in, I got a very good trade in deal on the S3 and a few extras in the pot too. so happy with the result.
I have gone for Ibis white, technology pack high, comfort pack, advanced key, S-tronic Sports diff with all the dynamic's 19" 7 arm wheels, Sports seats in pearl silver and black, black headliner, Hdd sat nav

I will do a full spec post with pics when i pick her up.

Push them to get it to you before the end of March dude, if it drops into April you may well get hit for "showroom tax" and thats around 500 for an S4.