Paint Damaged Already

Trev241

Reaction score
Parked in two different superstore car parks yesterday afternoon and as always left the S4 well away from the busy areas only to get home and find damage to the bonnet just above to Audi rings.:mad:

Five lumps of paint off and two small dents, it has all the signs of a shopping trolley or maybe the "trolley train" lets face it they strap far to many together then can't steer the damn things.

Obviously I am pretty gutted, looking at the damage I think smart repair is not an option as Ice Silver never matches up very well so looks like a full bonnet paint job.
Has anyone had a panel fully painted in this colour and how well did it match the original if done by an Audi paint shop ?
By the way the store cameras did not cover the ares in question.

What a nightmare.

I'm sure a really good body shop will have no problem getting a finish that is indistinguishable from new. I've had various light metallics painted and have always been worried about the match, but one particular bodyshop in Leeds always gets the perfect finish.

Just be very choosy about where you get it repaired - preferably somewhere recommended to you.

Best of luck with it.

Gutted for you, hope you get it matched perfect ASAP.
Good luck,
Dave

Everyone's worst nightmare with a nice car....really feel for you.

As Bradders says, just be choosy about where to get it repaired.

Good luck !