S-Line front and rear mud flaps

pns2007

Moonstone Grey
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
In the scale of things not the most exciting thing to discuss, but has anyone fitted front and/or rear mud flaps to their S-Line. Audi parts have told me that there aren't any available as of yet but I'm sure I've seen pictures posted with them fitted.

If so any part numbers or close up pics

Thanks

I seem to remember reading in the accessories brochure that the current ones dont fit the s line...

Last edited:
yea if you look at S3DBW's picture in the "post pics thread":-

DSCN1539crop.jpg

and martininwilerby's picture:-

DSC00126.jpg

Wonder where they got there's from?

The standard flaps DO fit. Lots of people have done so. Audi said the standard B6 A4 flaps wouldn't fit my old S4 and they went on fine.

p.s. I can't answer why they say they don't

Last edited:
Theres nothing worse than badly fitting flaps.Guess what ill be doing at the weekend.

Thanks for your reply Scotty.

John, I bought some today from my local dealer. They were £29 a pair but I asked for discout and got them for £52.45.

Fitted them this afternoon, took about 2 1/2 hours but I did take the wheels off and gave them a good polish and then finished them off with Autoglym Alloy wheel protector.

They fit like a glove!!

@Paul....i cant help bieng common lol!!
@pns2007 sounds good.Ill visit my stealer tomorrow.They owe me a favour or two....they didnt believe that my gearbox was dicky.Theyre fitting a new box as i speak.So ill badger them!