Newbie to the B8 Forum

redspudder

Sparky
Reaction score
Hi Fellas

I have just sold my B6 1.9tdi sport and put a deposit down on a 59Plate 2.0Tdi Sline Exec in Missano red,pick it up on wednesday.The car felt and looked great i cant wait to get the car.The B6 was a great car and im expecting big things from the new fella.Any information welcome as to what i should lookout for common faults and the like and good points to improve the car all welcome.
I will post pics once i pick the car up

Cheers
Fellas

Yeah had the car 2 weeks today and i've loved every minute of it so far i cant take the smile of my face:arco: and stop looking at her!Had loads of coments from lads at work they love it,a pleasure to drive and so comfortable best purchase i've ever made(if only the wife saw it that way!!!!)The only problem is thats its done nowt but rain since i got it so ive not had chance to get any decent pictures, hopefully ill get to work this weekend on a good clean and polish then get some pictures up.I would well recomend buying to anyone a great car.No problems with the pedal offset or seating position like some others on here,first car ive had with cruise control and its top notch,I love the SD card slot&MMI apart from the dealer wanted extra £50 for ipod lead but managed to get it thrown in ,optional extra of £399 for the MMI and you dont even get any leads :wtf:(glad i never paid for either!!)
And those LED's front and rear so sexy :hubbahubba:

I got the ami included in my deal aswell, but when I picked the car up no lead to contect it to ipod etc. The A4 brochure states that if you select the ami option you get the choice of two leads. Anyway, I made my concerns known and they were sent to me in the post.

So, for anyone else, if you don't get your leads raise it with your dealer, If no satisfaction send an e-mail to audi customer services

Finally got round to taking some pictures of the new motor i only had my phone camera but it still picked up the features of the car.

SDC10585.jpg

SDC10586.jpg

SDC10589.jpg

SDC10590.jpg

SDC10595.jpg

Looks great matey.

Had mine 2 months now and lovin it lots.

Enjoy