A4 Cabriolet S Line Startup Checks Help !

Redcap

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Hope you're all well, and that someone can point me in the right direction on this as I'm now at a total loss for a solution after trying to resolve the issue !

I bought an A4 Cabriolet S Line and absolutely love it, Audi's are definitely the best cars out there. When I first got it (about 2 weeks ago) the driver display would run through the diagnostic checks whenever I started the car up. It would go through a sequence of checks, such as brakes, coolant, washer fluid et cetera and display an icon for each on the display as it performed the check. I liked this cool little feature !

Well, after going through the on board computer menu and looking through the different settings etc it's stopped working. When I turn the car on now, it jsut comes up with 'OK' on the display after a few seconds.

Is there some way I have disabled this visual check accidently through the menu ? I'm not sure if that's even possible, but it's the only link I can make between it working originally and now it not doing this check.

It still works when I press the 'check' button, but it was a nice feature when it performed this automatically when firing the car up.

Any help anyone can offer would be much appreciated !

Thanks,
Andy.

Last edited:
You need to get a 'Mod' to move this to the B7 section.

Mine just says 'ok' until I press the 'check' button.