New A4

pns2007

Moonstone Grey
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Picked up the new A4 today. Haven't had too much time to take phots but look at the new rear lights which are fitted to the MY2010:

P1000513.jpg

Lovin it:rock:

Shame it's spoilt by the horrid dealer advertising. Get it off !!

:icon_thumright:

matter of opinion. Don't think it "spoils it" though!

:beerchug:

wow I love the rear LED's. Any more info on your spec/colour? Looking forward to seeing more pics.
I got a call from my dealer this morning, my car is completed and being shipped :)

Congratz on the new car mate. You happy with it so far? Those rear lights look wkd! I do like the new A4! You gonna miss your A3?
Also did you get a good deal? Looking forward to seeing more photos

Ashley

Love them.They became available (and the black pack) the week after i took delivery of mine.******!Too expensive to retrofit!Are you going to led your plate lights etc?:icon_thumright:

What get's me about the A4 LEDs is that the indicators aren't LED.

It really annoys me much more than it should!! :crying:

p.s. Here's my Avant for comparison with the saloon.

Avant_LED.JPG

Are the brake lights LED too? Can you take a photo from behind, with one foot on the brake pedal :p

On the Avant the brake lights are in the space between the tail lights .... plus I think the tail lights go up to double brightness for a real in your face BRAAAAAKE !!

I've got a pic at home.... acheived by wedging a shoe on the brake pedal ;)

wow I love the rear LED's. Any more info on your spec/colour? Looking forward to seeing more pics.
I got a call from my dealer this morning, my car is completed and being shipped :)

What week was your build DaveW?
Mine was 38.

Ta Paul

Mine is week 37,so yours won't be too long :)

B7 all detailed and parked in the garage ready to be collected this week.

Up until delivery of the new one I have on of our 4WD Pick ups.

Its a year old Nissan Nivarra Aventura or something. More gadgets than you can shake a stick at and its a total pig. Why people buy these I shall never know.

Put a Prada dress on a pig and its still a pig

ta

Are the brake lights LED too? Can you take a photo from behind, with one foot on the brake pedal :p

P1000515copy.jpg

Thanks for the comments, I'll try and get some photos in the daylight and after I've cleaned it