Ibis white 3.0TDI S-line arrived

gr1zly

Reaction score
After 2 months of waiting here she is :)

Short spec:
Full S-line
Full Audi Drive Select + Rear electronic LSD
19' Rims
Black line pack
Sat-nav
Bluetooth

Future mods:
Cat back exhaust, just received mail from milltek that soon it will available
Re-map for about 300BHP
Front big break system, standart is ok but I would go for S4 breaks or RS4

Two pics for now, soon will be more :)

Congrats, looks good in white. Interesting on the milltek, will go check their site.

Nice - B8's do look good in white.

FWIW - instead of a BBK have your considered an advanced driving course? I'm being serious. Are you tracking this car all the time? If so then consider also doing the rears for balance?

Check this out : http://www.stoptech.com/Products/BBK/summary.shtml

Sometimes a BBK isn't as much benefit as you'd like

p.s. If you're just doing this as your a poser then ignore the above ;)

I've got Evo X RS as a track day car so I don't want to made my A4 be good on track. And I've done already few sport-driving academy with Audi, Porsche and Subaru :)

I want to change break because of safety reasons.

Stoptech is great big-break kit, but I think stoptech and AP racing (which I have in my evo) are good for STI/Evos :)

cheers

New Pics

A4fota1.jpg

A4fota2.jpg

A4fota3.jpg

A4fota4.jpg

Looks great - identical to one I saw in Liverpool Audi. Yes I've resorted to going into Audi dealers to sit in A4's while i'm waiting for my own to be delivered :(

Looks great - identical to one I saw in Liverpool Audi. Yes I've resorted to going into Audi dealers to sit in A4's while i'm waiting for my own to be delivered :(

dont' know why but deliver time is a long term... :(

Nice pic ... but why change the oil? The last recommendation I saw was not to change so early.

Every time I buy diesel or turbo-petrol car I do it after 3000km, and my local dealer said that it's recomendet but I don't have to do it

Nice looking car mate, I have a Lava Grey one of the same model SE model with all the toys, I'd be interested in what your getting MPG wise?

It's dificult to say for me in MPG, in Poland we use Liters per 100km

When I am driving only in the city it's about 10 L / 100km
Longer trip outside of city it depends of road 7 - 9 L / 100km

Highway fast driving 200km/h and more is about 12 L / 100km

Some night shots