Collected mine on the 1st Sept....

Scotty

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
.... but didn't have it cleaned by the dealer and then got it valeted properly a couple of days ago.

Since this was a replacement for the 2009 A4 Avant I had (which was missing quattro) so I had the chance to play with the toys and decide what I did and didn't like .... which led to me keeping every option from before and then adding power tailgate, privacy glass and dynamic suspension to the spec. I also changed from Meteor Grey '09 to Aruba Blue.

The MY2010 comes with the 3G MMI, LED rears, new mirrors, Start/Stop etc so I'm actually very happy that they made the mistake on the previous order. :)

The new car seems to simply be better all around than the last one. I don't think it's any thing to do with factory changes. It's just this car feels better put together i.e. gear box is smoother, drives better, etc etc

Loving it :rockwoot:

Here's the piccies :
A4_Avant_front.jpg

A4_Avant_rear.jpg

A4_Avant_blue.jpg

Not on my BE broadband, but loaded up ok on my lappy with a VF USB Dongle. Odd.

Lookd great, better colour than Meteor too.

Nearly!! I've got an S-line badge missing off one wing! :think:

Can the pics be seen now?

Seems alright from here. :shrug:

I had a demonstrator A4 Avant Executive S Line and that too had a badge missing off the near side wing.

I preferred the smoother line of the plain wing! :o.k:

TreborA4

Piccies now working on BE, must have been some sort of network issue back there.

Nice car :)

Sounds like it's worked out for the best for you after all :thumbsup:

Cheers. It certainly did.

5 months of no depreciation. I partex'd in March so that helped on keeping that value up. I ended up with a dry run of ownership for all the options and the colour. I then got a MY2010 spec car on a 59 plate.

Couldn't have been much better to be honest. As I said to Stansted Audi, mistakes happen but I prefer to judge companies on how they resolve these issues.

At the end of the day they came out pretty good :applaus:

:icon_thumright:

I thought I'd close this thread out that I started in 2009 as after 14 years the A4 goes tomorrow. Only 57k miles and only a few issues :
Central locking died. All options sounded really expensive so have used the physical key for the last few years.
A few rear leds failed but an ebay light unit was pretty cheap
Ebrake switch and door unlock buttons broke (clumsy Mrs!) but both cheap off ebay and easy to swap out.

That's all.

Now with two teenagers rear leg room isnt th best for them and getting in and out is a bit of a challenge due to my lower back. We don't want a physically bigger car so we're going for height to solve both issues. I collect a new Q5 Sportback tomorrow.

Reactions: spartacus68 and WilkoS5
I thought I'd close this thread out that I started in 2009 as after 14 years the A4 goes tomorrow. Only 57k miles and only a few issues :
Central locking died. All options sounded really expensive so have used the physical key for the last few years.
A few rear leds failed but an ebay light unit was pretty cheap
Ebrake switch and door unlock buttons broke (clumsy Mrs!) but both cheap off ebay and easy to swap out.

That's all.

Now with two teenagers rear leg room isnt th best for them and getting in and out is a bit of a challenge due to my lower back. We don't want a physically bigger car so we're going for height to solve both issues. I collect a new Q5 Sportback tomorrow.
Looking forward to the pics when you have collected. Enjoy.

Reactions: Scotty