build week confirmed

pitch3110

Reaction score
I placed order on 22nd July and dealer has confirmed that build week is 39 and delivery will be mid October.

Can't wait

Ah, I only asked as my S4 is delayed based on availability of STronic boxes.

Ah, I only asked as my S4 is delayed based on availability of STronic boxes.

Nice......

Providing the delay is not to hugh well worth the wait for S-Tronic.

Wifey has an ED30 GTI and we all know how quick the DSG box is :icon_thumright:

Ordered May, build due in Mid October. to be fair I have specced an exclusive colour too.

I ordered my B8 S4 today :rockwoot:

Dealer has 4 allocations arriving in South Africa from September onwards, 1 per month until December.

I managed to slip a custom spec into the system and will be taking delivery late November/early Dec.

STronic Yeah baby !

This gives the chaps at Revo a few months to get their map finished.

I placed order on 22nd July and dealer has confirmed that build week is 39 and delivery will be mid October.

Can't wait

Hi,
I just order my B8 S4 in late July. The sales told me the build week is around 39 weeks yesterday. 39 weeks is almost 9 months, how could it can be deliver in mid October this year? Please advise:keule:

Itll be week 39, not 39 weeks!!!car companies use a similar system to the tax office, wages etc.1st jan to 8th of jan is week one i believe, so you should get yours start of october.But it wont be 9 months!!!.So chill out, and look forward to it.Now is the time to go back to the dealer, tell him you dont want the 'bodycare' and get in touch with a detailer!!!:icon_thumright:

Itll be week 39, not 39 weeks!!!car companies use a similar system to the tax office, wages etc.1st jan to 8th of jan is week one i believe, so you should get yours start of october.But it wont be 9 months!!!.So chill out, and look forward to it.Now is the time to go back to the dealer, tell him you dont want the 'bodycare' and get in touch with a detailer!!!:icon_thumright:

+1 lolz.

I have a picture of this on my desktop, counting down until December.

2009_audi_s4_12.jpg

Pitch, he's in South Africa

Wusman, MY10 started in July.

Pitch, he's in South Africa

Wusman, MY10 started in July.

Vehicle registration will be 2010;

MY is already 2010, I am aware of that. New style side mirrors etc etc.

Hence my comment on depreciation. I'm timing it as close to 2010 as possible but taking December delivery. I take it you don't have a temporary registration process good for 3 weeks in the UK ?

Last edited:
Good news..............

Dealer confirmed this morning builf forward a week to week 38 build

Which is nice...............

When I ordered my current A4, I had a build slot. I then added Sat Nav and it came forward 5 weeks! Weird !