Looking for pics of B8 in Meteor Grey

gr1zly

Reaction score
I sold my S3 Sportback (sprint blue)

Now I want to order 3.0TDI A4 but I am not sure if I want ibis white or meteor grey. (both with black pack)

I would be thankful if you can help me :)

I did the same before ordering my A4 Avant in Meteor. Here's some links and pics.....although I'm swapping my car out as they forgot quattro and I'm not ordering Meteor. One thing is it's pretty common. The main thing is although it looks great in the sun, we find it pretty drab on the grey days so I've ordered Aruba Blue instead.....However I am colour blind!!! ;)

20 pics here :
http://picasaweb.google.com/bunnamatic/2009AudiA420T#5277974735782339570

A load here :
http://picasaweb.google.com/utollwi/2009AudiA420T#5256754139021367730

Avant.jpg

Avant__rear.JPG

Avant_front.JPG

Have to agree with Scotty, looks great in the sun but awful on a dull day.

Thanks for help, now I know that Ibis white with black pack will be best option for me :) and with 19' RS wheels will be great.

Now I have to wait til 29 August :(

Errrm you're not taking delivery on the 29th August are you? I know it's a Saturday but if you wait until the Tuesday you'll get it on a 59 plate.

That's unless you're getting it early so you can sit it in your garage for a few days?

p.s. My replacement's due around the same time

:rockwoot:

What did you test drive....I hope you know that when ordered with 19" wheels you dont get the s line suspension (thets if its an sline youve ordered)

No, it will arrive during my holiday...

New Idea maybe in red?

3.5 years with an Amulet Red Audi TT followed by 5 years with a Brilliant Red B6 S4 means we've done red for a little while ;)

What did you test drive....I hope you know that when ordered with 19" wheels you dont get the s line suspension (thets if its an sline youve ordered)

I can change my order till wensday, for now I've ordered audi drive select and LSD :D
My local dealer didn't notice that 19' rims are without s-line suspension, I'll call him tomorow.

Just spoke to my local dealer and I am a bit shocked

S-Line exterior pack is 2000GBP without wheels

S-line inside plack with 19' wheels, multifunction steering wheel and alcantara is 6600 GBP !!!!! that is sick...

So full S-line pack for 8600 GBP its way to much...

Not sure where you got those prices from ????

19" wheels are £635.

Rest of the S-line (interior and exterior) is £2445 more than an SE which is in turn £980 more than standard. Therefore you're looking at less than £3.5k difference between a base car and an S-line.

The dealers got something seriously wrong.

almost top spec is about 55k GBP

I know why some parts are more expensive then in germany or UK.

We've got EXCISE and it is 18,5% od car netto price, then its 22% of tax and that sucks...

And EXCISE 18,5% is for cars that have bigger engine that 2.0, all cars till 2.0 are paying EXCISE 3,5% !!

So that's way price of S-line is so big...