2.0 Quattro Sline Avant

S3DBW

Reaction score
Anyone got one of these and if so what are your views. My better half has just ordered up a new one to replace her 170 TDI Avant, so I was curious to see if the general impression is positive or negative?

I ordered one and it was delivered on Wednesday without the quattro :wtf:

I'm therefore in my car but not my car until my car is re-made.

Woo thats pretty stupid of them, do you get the use of it until your new one is ready? I presume you are getting a new one.

That's about the size of it. Oh and they forgot the front and rear parking sensors.

Ok so did they get anything right? Are you sure its an a4?!:unsure::laugh:

Just heard that the car we ordered is at the docks waiting to be put on a boat so hopefully should be here in the next couple of weeks. Fingers crossed that they remembered to put the quattro system on it!

Well its finally here and so far first impressions are very good. Curiously, unlike scoTTy's experience, Audi got the spec slightly wrong, but in my favor. It came with everything I ordered including the auto dipping rear view mirror which is something I didn't order.

Pleasantly surprised at the ride quality, even with 19" wheels and the selectable suspension settings really do make a difference. I'll try and get some pics up later.

Well its finally here and so far first impressions are very good. Curiously, unlike scoTTy's experience, Audi got the spec slightly wrong, but in my favor. It came with everything I ordered including the auto dipping rear view mirror which is something I didn't order.

Pleasantly surprised at the ride quality, even with 19" wheels and the selectable suspension settings really do make a difference. I'll try and get some pics up later.