Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree183Likes

Thread: Post pics of your B8 A4/S4...

2. # ADS
    ADS

NVM
    Reverse Gear

Status
    so.... it started life as a 2008 B8 Black 2.0Tdi 143... Then the mods began with Tints Retrofit LED Lights Mesh Grille Carbon Spoiler RS6 Style Black Rims with diamond cut S4 rear diffuser with custom twin exhaust system with black chrome tips. Next was a NV Motorsport Remap with a pipercross panel filter. Total 184bhp and 330lb/ft of torque. The finished product lowered on eibachs.
    Last edited by NVM; 6th September 2012 at 18:16.

1st Gear

Status
    Makes a refreshing change to see one that's not a BE and has the RS4 style wheels on but then again it is grey which everyone seems to be going for What engine has it got? I see it's also got a scottish reg, where abouts are you?
    2009 B8 A4 2.0 TFSi in Misano Red - Shark Performance Stage 1 - Forge FMIC - Forge Diverter Valve - Eibach Spotline's

Reverse Gear

Status
    I am not a fan of the BE version as i don't like the black grill, sourronds, fogs etc, but i have spec'd the extras to the same equipment. piano black inlays, sound pack, 19's etc.

It was ordered the first week of November 2011 and as such, it was not clear that you could order Google earth full postcode sat nav, flat bottom wheel or these would have been included.

it's a 2.0tdi which i am thinking of having it chipped.

I had privacy glass installed yesterday from Pentagon in Smoke.

I am just outside London, but the car came into Audi Glasgow

1st Gear

Status
    When the BE's first came out i prefered the wheels but now there's so many of them i prefer them with the RS style wheels again, suit it much more i think.

It's very nice though I like it alot.
    2009 B8 A4 2.0 TFSi in Misano Red - Shark Performance Stage 1 - Forge FMIC - Forge Diverter Valve - Eibach Spotline's

6th Gear

Status
    Her 2011 Limited Edition A4 Dynamik 2.0 Tfsi quattro 211 BHP Saloon & Mine 2013 Bmw 535D M Sport 313 Bhp 630nm.
    ***Audi's In The Park***The Biggest Audi Event In Europe 10th August 2014*** http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audis-park-aitp-2014/221933-audis-park-2014-show-10th-august-billing-aquadrome.html
    Reputation given for the best answer.

4th Gear

Status
    One of the best photo shoots on here amazing.
    Torque the Torque

5th Gear

Status

Post pics of your B8 A4/S4...

Had a photo shoot with my friend today so have a few but haven't picked any up from him yet apart from this one so here's a teaser!

Daytona Grey A4 3.0 TDi Quattro S-Tronic Black Edition

Reverse Gear

Status
    she looks awsome

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by NVM View Post
    so.... it started life as a 2008 B8 Black 2.0Tdi 143...
    Loving your car mate! You have pretty much done all I would like to do to mine: LED Tail lights, Spoiler, Exhausts, Alloys, RS Grill.
    I have only managed rear window tints on mine thus far!
    Where did you get your LED Tail lights, Grill and spoiler from?
    Cheers mate, and Top Work!
    2009 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI S line, Misano Red, 19" Black Edition Rotors, RS4 Grille, Sat Nav, AMI, Bluetooth, Phone & Voice Prep, CD Changer, Gloss Pack, Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Electric Folding Mirrors, S line Suspension, Dynamic Boot Spoiler, K&N Typhoon Induction Kit

Reverse Gear

Status

Attached Images Attached Images
    umbrella likes this.

Glad im back

Status

My new addition

Hope theses work! Just a couple of my new toy which picked up just over a week ago and I'm still grinning from ear to ear can't believe the difference from the last S4!!
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    ScottishS3 and BigGreg like this.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Very Nice sparks. Kind of wish i had gone for the S4
    sparks likes this.

09, A4 Avant, S-Line, 2.0 TDI 170 Diesel

Glad im back

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Dog View Post
    Very Nice sparks. Kind of wish i had gone for the S4
    Cheers mad-dog it is one hell of a motor totally different from the B7 S4 I had and more tuneable!

1st Gear

Status
    Lovely motor, bug fan if those wheels but a beeatch to clean I bet.

Glad im back

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft lad View Post
    Lovely motor, bug fan if those wheels but a beeatch to clean I bet.
    cheers! Yeah you are right complete bugger to clean but they aren't staying on for long got amg triple style rims from my B7 to go on once I get them refurbed hopefully this week.

5th Gear

Status
    Here's some pics of the latest mods to mine:
    Rear Window Tints

K&N Air Filter vs Audi Filter

K&N Air Filter

Brake Caliper decals

2009 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI S line, Misano Red, 19" Black Edition Rotors, RS4 Grille, Sat Nav, AMI, Bluetooth, Phone & Voice Prep, CD Changer, Gloss Pack, Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Electric Folding Mirrors, S line Suspension, Dynamic Boot Spoiler, K&N Typhoon Induction Kit

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks View Post
    cheers! Yeah you are right complete bugger to clean but they aren't staying on for long got amg triple style rims from my B7 to go on once I get them refurbed hopefully this week.
    Well if you decide to sell your alloys in the pic, let me know! Nice motor by the way!!!

Glad im back

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishS3 View Post
    Well if you decide to sell your alloys in the pic, let me know! Nice motor by the way!!!
    Cheers mate never got round to get wheels done with one thing or another but will give you a shout once back from my trip if I decide to sell them nae probs! Yours is looking good too!!

1st Gear

Status
    ScottishS3 - what rear tints did you go for? I see you've done your calipers black, what happened to the silver? I'm going to change my filter also but had problems with oiled filters damaging MAF's so im going for a foam one.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdubber1 View Post
    ScottishS3 - what rear tints did you go for? I see you've done your calipers black, what happened to the silver? I'm going to change my filter also but had problems with oiled filters damaging MAF's so im going for a foam one.
    I went for a smoked tint but is great. Can see out just fine even at night. I just couldn't be bothered to paint the calipers again so just left them black. What kind of problems have you have before with oiled filters?

1st Gear

Status
    Oiled filters can damage the element inside the MAF (air flow sensor) which will make the car run poorly and down on power. That happened with me on my Passat when I had a k&n panel so I removed it and had no further problems after replacing the MAF twice!

i didn't realise you had painted your calipers black after the red? Looks better than I expected with the decals on. Still not got round to doing mine yet.

You coming down to the meet on Sunday?

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdubber1 View Post
    Oiled filters can damage the element inside the MAF (air flow sensor) which will make the car run poorly and down on power. That happened with me on my Passat when I had a k&n panel so I removed it and had no further problems after replacing the MAF twice!i didn't realise you had painted your calipers black after the red? Looks better than I expected with the decals on. Still not got round to doing mine yet.You coming down to the meet on Sunday?
    Yeah I am quite pleased with the calipers now. What made my mind up was seeing the black S4/RS4 brakes with the S decals.I had a HUGE Roger Clark Motorsport K&N Induction Kit on my Scooby and the MAF went, so I wonder if that was what caused it........hmmm.I would love to come down Sun but its abit of a drive from here and got quite abit on.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hello,
    I am a new member and am just trying to work out how to upload pictures. So excuse the multiple trys.
    [img]8064285857_2024455431_b.jpg[/img]

09, A4 Avant, S-Line, 2.0 TDI 170 Diesel

6th Gear

Status
    Click the link on my signature for photos
    Her 2011 Limited Edition A4 Dynamik 2.0 Tfsi quattro 211 BHP Saloon & Mine 2013 Bmw 535D M Sport 313 Bhp 630nm.
    ***Audi's In The Park***The Biggest Audi Event In Europe 10th August 2014*** http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audis-park-aitp-2014/221933-audis-park-2014-show-10th-august-billing-aquadrome.html
    Reputation given for the best answer.

1st Gear

Status
    Interesting that you have an S line badge on the grille. How come?

5th Gear

Status

Post pics of your B8 A4/S4...

A few photos if me and Martins cars while getting them photographed by a lad from up here... I'm sure we'll be back with proper ones since these are just from my phone.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi there!

Totally forgot about this great Audi forum, I sold my S3 8P a year ago and tought I could be without an Audi driving me gf VW Golf...i couldn't.. So I bought myself a 2010 A4 Avant 2.0TFSI Quattro. And I'm really glad I did, becasue it's a great car =) Not as fast as the S3 but I've done some mods so it doesn't feel so slow compared to the S3.

GIAC Stage 1, Milltek Cat-back Quad-outlet, BMC airfilter and the visual mods are: OEM S4 rear diffusor, wrapped front lip, rear diffusor and roof matteblack, numberplate and interior lights switched to LEDs. Next thing up is new wheels and lowering =)

Wintermode
    Current
    2010 Audi A4 Avant 2.0TFSI Quattro Ibis White|19" RS4|Black optics|S-line ext|GIAC Stage 1 |BMC filter
    Previous
    2008 Audi S3 8P Solar orange|Stage 1 PPC-tune|H&R 25mm|Matte black OZ Ultraleggera 19"|Bucket seats|Milltek TBE
    1998 Audi A3 8L Black|Dahlback Intake manifold+ECU|FMIC|17" A8|ACE clutch kit

5th Gear

Status
    And now some shots from the professional photographer... Puts mine to shame! Haha.

Hope you like!
    Mcdubber1, Andy_Swe and bobinder like this.

if in doubt flat out

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishS3 View Post
    What made my mind up was seeing the black S4/RS4 brakes with the S decals.
    Can I ask where you got the decals for your calipers ?
    2011 A4 Avant SLine Black Edition Quattro 170bhp
    2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4ltr
    2008 Audi S3 *sold*
    2001 Saab Aero HOT Convertible *sold*
    1992 Range Rover Classic 3.9 V8 *sold*
    1985 BMW 520i

if in doubt flat out

Status
    This is my wife's car, bought new, which I am sometimes allowed to drive We came from a S3 P8 to this, as we had bought a caravan so needed something to tow it with, but as it turns out we have never needed it for towing and we could have kept the S3
    It's a 2011 A4 Avant SLine Black Edition Quattro 170bhp, it's well built, comfy, good looking, practical, economical, sporty, ticks all the boxes, it's an AUDI ! Well pleased with it. Current mileage is 28k no issues whatsoever, just changed its first set of tyres, first service done by local independent speciallist, £150 cheaper than main dealer.

2011 A4 Avant SLine Black Edition Quattro 170bhp
    2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4ltr
    2008 Audi S3 *sold*
    2001 Saab Aero HOT Convertible *sold*
    1992 Range Rover Classic 3.9 V8 *sold*
    1985 BMW 520i

1st Gear

Status
    Here's a few pics of mine with the winter wheels on. New front wings painted and fitted and rear arches painted and mudflaps also fitted recently before pictures were taken. The grille surround was painted not long before that aswell, still got window surrounds to do and also Eibach Sportline's to fit.

Excuse the poor picture quality and bad parking lol

In silver

Neutral

Status
    BMW X5 19x10 et45 + 16mm spacers. 235 35 19 all around. Static lowtec 9.3 Coilovers

V6 Quatt, Macdoon, Oggy-s3 and 2 others like this.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quick pic of my Lava Grey S-Line. Picked it up at the weekend.

IMG_0877.jpg

Thanks,

Ross

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ton246 View Post
    Can I ask where you got the decals for your calipers ?
    Got them off ebay. Just have a search.

Neutral

Status

My new 3.0TDI Quattro Black Edition.

Hope you like!! Iphone pics,so not the best,but you get the idea.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ​Ibis White A4 3.0Tdi Quattro Black Edition

'S' Button engaged....

Status
    nature shot.......driving S4 Avant at the moment. RS3 is broken, stopped at motorway services and a little friend payed a visit
    With great power comes great responsibility.......

1st Gear

Status
    Here's mine as collected today.
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]2010 Audi A4 2.0 TDI S line Exec, Misano Red, AMI, Phone & Voice Prep Bluetooth, CD Changer, DAB, 19" Alloys, Black Pack, Alcantara Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Start Stop, White LED Mod, Tints.

VAG Addict

Status
    /\ Looks great matey!

here's a few of mine after a quick wash this morning... Will have spacers on for the wheels soon - a couple of pics really show how badly it sits at ET45 but I'm happy enough with it for now

2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

1st Gear

Status
    Looks smart mate, whats needle sweep ?
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]2010 Audi A4 2.0 TDI S line Exec, Misano Red, AMI, Phone & Voice Prep Bluetooth, CD Changer, DAB, 19" Alloys, Black Pack, Alcantara Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Start Stop, White LED Mod, Tints.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast