B8 A4 Avant S-Line - Ibis White

Storm Trooper

Reaction score
Website
www.vag-bitz.co.uk
After what has been like forever, my new A4 arrived on Friday morning. I have racked up a little over 1000 iles since then. Slightly disappointed with the economy coming in at less than 40mpg but then I do have to say with the speedo moving so little to show 80 mph I haven't been particularly hanging around!

Car drives really smoothly, the box is a dream and the sound from the engine could normally be associated with a good V6 not a diesel! Power is down over the old Octavia I had but delivery is totally differenty and much more refined. A thumbs up for the new engine.

I am loving the MMI, amazed that you still have to pay £30 for a cable to connect your iPod when you have just shelled out 35k for a car!

Now tinted and has the RS4 mirrors fitted!

Some really poor quality pics below, will get some good ones when I have the time and weather! Car also wasn't as clean as I would like

storm001c.jpg

storm002c.jg

storm003c.jpg

storm004c.jpg

Cheers
Steve aka golfturbo (in my previous forum lives!)

Looks sweet. Like the tints, who did 'em.
Watch out for the disk covers when you clean the alloys...they are like razors.
Andy

Are they standard alloys on the S-line avant? I've an S-line B8 saloon and its got totally different wheels.

Cheers

Lovely looking motor, been ages since I had a white car..nighmare to keep clean, but white is coming really popular again now.

Oh..I'd edit the reg number out..just in case..