New A4 S-line is finally here

stotty2

Reaction score
After what has seemed like months (3 months to be precise) my new car has arrived.

I'm very impressed with it, its much better than my 2006 A3 TDI S-line. Very quiet and responsive and after the first few journeys I'm used to the pedal layout.

The technological advances are amazing and the new Audi MMI is easy to understand and operate.

I've also now got a Multi Function steering wheel that operates as described! The Bluetooth phone prep is so easy to operate I wonder how I ever managed without it in my previous cars.

If I can work out how to load some pictures I put some on later in the week.

Andrew

e-needpics1.gif

Photo's at last, took a while to work out how to do it, hope its worked!

A42.jpg

A41.jpg

A43.jpg

A44.jpg

IMGP0761.jpg

IMGP0763.jpg

IMGP0765.jpg

IMGP0772.jpg

IMGP0771.jpg

Lovely! :thumbsup: I bet those wheels will be dead easy to keep clean.

Nice looking car, amazing how once upon a time where 18" wheels were massive they now look small though!

The controls look better placed for the telephone, stereo etc. They were placed in the centre console in the one I had.

Took me a while to feel the B8 but think that was because it was SE models i kept seeing but the S Line takes the car to another level IMO.Been thinking about an Ibis white recently but may wait until a ex demo comes up to save a few quid.Only moan is wish the pipes on the 2.0tdi were like the 3.2 and on both sides it looks so much better.Nice car though happy driving.:thumbsup:

According to the sales brochure that was uploaded some time ago you can have the S-line in Monza Silver.
I no pictures of the paint finishes in these things are pretty poor and generally don’t look anything like the real things.
I’ve never seen or even heard of this colour has anyone else??

Gutted that i can't have the factory 19" wheels though!!

Thanks

Keef

Is Monza Silver not the replacement for Avus Silver? I'm guessing it will look pretty much identical to Avus.

Surely there must be a way of having the 19s? Have you asked a dealer?

Nice car & dramatic improvement over previous B8's I've seen but unless I'm mistaken even the interior kinda resembles BMW styling aswell as the exterior no???

Few of us already have agreed on external BMW styling concerns, urmmm worrying

Wont be long before they integrate the nav etc into the dash more for the a3 aswell so cant be sold 2nd's on fleabay, thats why they did this to newer cars so 2nd user market for rns was halted, lol, typical

Really pleased with it, had it for 10 weeks now and its started to loosen up. MPG is getting better now and with the recent diesel price decreases have helped!

The DRL's certainly draw attention from the people you drive past, I suppose there aren't that many f them around yet.