£300 to spend at Audi

S.line

Reaction score
Morning all! I've got a £300 voucher to spend at Audi from Audi uk! I'm picking an avant up next week (2010 sline with a few toys!)
It's got cruise, DVD sat nav, b&o, tech pack, park plus, iPod, removable towbar, 170 horsies, new mot/service, 19" bbs with good rubber, iPod con,
The voucher must be spent in one go. Not sure what to get though. The car is spec'd quite high, I only want mud flaps but only £70. Here are a few options but not sure of cost
Lane assist
Heated seats (not sure this is possible)
Erm
Erm
Picnic table style roof spoiler!!
Wings
Movable parts to change it into a robot!

Or just use the loot off the new cars cost???

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401949814406132

Lane assist and heated seats are a big no and literally impossible for £300.

Boot liner? New mats depending on what state they are in? Buy topup oil, screenwash and wiper blades for future use?

Perhaps some exclusive mats? Or a set of winter tyres?

Mats, boot liner, aluminium foot pedals, dust caps and some top up oil and screen wash ( I like the Audi one it smells nice )

How come Audi UK gave you a voucher? I agree a boot liner is always great and a nice Audi umbrella....

A service pack?

Or new tyres. Just take the tyres and store them until you need them.

Or, just use it to take of the original cost.

Zobware I got them due to a ****e customer service and experience from Newcastle Audi. Interested in pedals but not sure her indoors will feel the same taking the mats, Thule roof bars, boot lining etc from my car before hand over. Don't really want a Audi watch so I think put it against the car is good option.

I'd go with the 2 service service plan for £299. You got one oil change and one major service for that. Only any good if your new Avant is a 2.0 and no older than 5 years.

They might withdraw that offer at some point and it'll be 450 for both services again.

I got 2 services with car mate. I've got 18 months to spend :/

A few ideas.....
- wheel arch protectors... they're only £11.50 each, the B8.5 cars come with them as the rear part of the front arches suffer with flaking paint due to stone chips and poor design!
- In-car fridge, £170 I think, plugs into the rear 12V socket.
- Rigid boot liner with net - I have it and it's great, but needs....
- Load securing kit - Audi A4 Avant - Boot capacity - Audi.co.uk
- Rear boot protection film?

Honestly... I don't know! I just like the idea of it! It goes over the paintwork on the flat surface of the boot so that you don't scuff the paintwork when putting stuff in/taking stuff out of the boot. It's invisible. My boot is already scuffed! I'm going to try and polish it out and then maybe see about getting it.

The rear boot protection films are very handy if you have a dog. My parents have one fitted to their avant and it's definitely saved the rear bumper from dog related scratches.

£98 for manual from Audi but remember you need the left hand drive acc pedal