Picked up an S4

Tay

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Well my original plan has changed slightly since selling the S3 a few months ago, but one thing remained constant.

Instead of waiting for a new S4 Avant, I decided on this:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401735404454405

Always preferred the shape of the Saloon personally, and I'd want a B8 RS4 if I were to buy an Avant. (Which I need to wait a few years for)

Going to try to resist taking a trip to MRC while it's still in warranty, but that may be very difficult!

Reactions: sparks, DAYTONA 500, Zipfer-Dawg and 5 others
Hello Everyone,

Well my original plan has changed slightly since selling the S3 a few months ago, but one thing remained constant.

Instead of waiting for a new S4 Avant, I decided on this:

View attachment 34595

Always preferred the shape of the Saloon personally, and I'd want a B8 RS4 if I were to buy an Avant. (Which I need to wait a few years for)

Going to try to resist taking a trip to MRC while it's still in warranty, but that may be very difficult!

Nice motor, enjoy. :s4addict:

Nice one chap, how long can you resist the urge of MRC's stage 2! Supposedly it's a monster. Enjoy.

Looks great Tay. Just like the one I test drove back in March (except it'd had a very sorry life, but that story is in another thread). Is it manual or auto? Many toys?

Enjoy!

Lovely car mate. Welcome to the S4 club. Whats the spec like. Love the wheels

Well me & Rich were hoping for another Avant 'Friend', but never mind.

Very nice mate, congrats!

It's an S-Tronic, the spec isn't fully loaded like my initial new order was but it's got Supersport Seats, Tech Pack with HDD, AMI and CD Changer, DAB, Parking System Plus, Privacy Glass and a few others.

Sounds like a good spec. Enjoy it. Such great engines to drive.

I think I've seen that car on Audi used. Are the anthracite wheels aftermarket paint job?

Gorgeous car, I love the colour combination! :wub:

Health to drive "Tay":thumbsup:

Thanks, it was from a main dealer so would have been on the Audi used website.
The wheels appear to be an excellent powder coated finish so definitely an aftermarket job (plus the dealer didn't know when they were done).