Does anyone have the very first B8 brochure PDF

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Reaction score
I need a link to view the brochure via PDF

It was the change over from the B7 to the B8

thanks

I have the July 2008 (MY 2009) one. If you send me a PM with your address I can email it to you.

Hi ScottishS3 / BrennanTDI,

Did you manage to find the B8 launch brochure? - I've found a July 09 one online, but assume this was for the MY10 release, and I really need the previous year as my car was registered in Jan 09, as I have a dealer messing me about arguing that his SE for sale is an SLine. . . . See other post (S line or not!) - Think I need to prove once and for all that I (or indeed he) is correct!!!

Many thanks

Gordon

All - don't worry - the dealer has come back to me and finally agreed that it was indeed an SE. . . Job done.

Its the July 2009 brochure. The B8 only came out in late 2008.

Thanks, I have the July 2008 brochure which covers Saloon/Avant and claims to be edition 4 / MY 2009.

The first B8s to come to the UK were saloons at the start of 2008 with Avants 6 months later in the summer. There are certainly a few 08 plate cars about both saloons and estates.

Thanks, I have the July 2008 brochure which covers Saloon/Avant and claims to be edition 4 / MY 2009.

The first B8s to come to the UK were saloons at the start of 2008 with Avants 6 months later in the summer. There are certainly a few 08 plate cars about both saloons and estates.
Ah ok. Thanks for the info.

If you have a Google there was a website that had all the old brochures on it.

I've got the launch promotional DVD for the B8 as well. Most of the videos on it have been ripped and put on You Tube in some way, although you have to look hard for them.