• 1 Post By JG51 AUD
  • 1 Post By SI-W85

Thread: Front splitter

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit SI-W85's Instagram Channel

Front splitter

Ok so as you guys may well know I have been on the hunt for a front splitter that fits the sline bumper which is proving quite hard well I have found one the stvbek from the states which costs around £300 including import, I want to know what you think and if I buy it but don't like it would anybody be willing to purchase from me at a discounted price of course???
    Attached Images Attached Images
    JG51 AUD likes this.
    Custom stainless straight through quad pipe, S5 brake callipers, Black diamond grooved discs, red stuff pads, S4 diffuser, EGR delete, stage 1 remap, 19" staggered X5 wheels, G23 custom adaptors, stretched tyres, window tints, coilovers, vag com mods, K&N, led interior lights, led number plate bulbs, pressed plates, black edition grill. Plenty more to be done.

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    That's looks good mate, quite similar to the dynamic one.
    2008 A4 B8 2.0 TDI - with a difference!

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

What kit does yours have on mate is it the Autovogue kit???
    Custom stainless straight through quad pipe, S5 brake callipers, Black diamond grooved discs, red stuff pads, S4 diffuser, EGR delete, stage 1 remap, 19" staggered X5 wheels, G23 custom adaptors, stretched tyres, window tints, coilovers, vag com mods, K&N, led interior lights, led number plate bulbs, pressed plates, black edition grill. Plenty more to be done.

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

This is the front bumper I really want as I've given up looking for an RS4 bumper now lol

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SI-W85 View Post
    What kit does yours have on mate is it the Autovogue kit???
    Genuine Audi Dynamic body kit ( votex I think). Would think there would be plenty of s-line owners interested in this if you don't like it.

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Yeah well think ill buy it then and see worst case it doesn't get used and ill eBay it

Vorsprung durch Technik

Status
    I think it looks nice, it would look well on your S-Line bumper!
    SI-W85 likes this.

A4 B8 2.0TDI S-Line Executive
    Events Moderator
    Ireland/Northern Ireland

2nd Gear

Status
    This is the front bumper I really want as I've given up looking for an RS4 bumper now lol
    Looks good. is it part of a kit?

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Yeah the bumper is part of the autovogue kit can buy the bumper seperately I think but its £1250 not painted :/

2nd Gear

Status
    Yeah well think ill buy it then and see worst case it doesn't get used and ill eBay it
    You'll sell on here no probs, but reckon it'll look good on your motor.
    SI-W85 likes this.

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

That's it then I'll order one haha been looking for so long guess I got to try something.
    Point_Audi likes this.

2nd Gear

Status
    Yeah the bumper is part of the autovogue kit can buy the bumper seperately I think but its £1250 not painted :/
    Jeez oh, that's steep. Just save up for the RS4. lol.

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Yeah I prob should do to be honest.

2nd Gear

Status
    Yeah I prob should do to be honest.
    Would look good with your X5 wheels.
    SI-W85 likes this.

Flat Foot Shifting

Status
    Ok so as you guys may well know I have been on the hunt for a front splitter that fits the sline bumper which is proving quite hard well I have found one the stvbek from the states which costs around £300 including import, I want to know what you think and if I buy it but don't like it would anybody be willing to purchase from me at a discounted price of course???
    The car looks like a future version q7 coupe

P.s looks cool, I'm sure you'll sell it no probs if not to your taste

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by JG51 AUD View Post
    Would look good with your X5 wheels.
    Ah you've seen them then, what ya think of them some like some don't. Have you got any new wheels for yours yet?

2nd Gear

Status
    Painting it Black or Silver is the question???

2nd Gear

Status
    [QUOTE=SI-W85;2165901]Ah you've seen them then, what ya think of them some like some don't. Have you got any new wheels for yours yet?[/QUOTE

I think they look good mate, especially concave look on them.
    Re. my new wheels, still searching/undecided. Not really seen anything that stands out and are a bit different.

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by JG51 AUD View Post
    Painting it Black or Silver is the question???
    Yeah prob leave it black my front end is getting painted soon so I'll get it done at same time.

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

What about these jaguar wheels they are for sale I would have had those for sure if I hadn't already started on my X5s

2nd Gear

Status
    What about these jaguar wheels they are for sale I would have had those for sure if I hadn't already started on my X5s
    They're quite nice, are jag wheels a direct fit or do you have to get adapters?

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

They look even better in person I'm pretty sure adaptors would be needed as the pcd is different.

2nd Gear

Status
    Yeh if pcd is different, I would need the adapters, just wish I could find a direct fit. Why do car makers have to all have different fitments, it would make it so much easier for us modders if they were all the same, oh well the search continues.

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Yeah only trouble is there are 3 things that all need to be the same the pcd the centre bore and the offset which would be hard as all body shapes are different so whatever wheels you get you are most likely to need spacers so I wouldn't worry about what wheels they are as you can just get adaptors instead of spacers.
    JG51 AUD likes this.

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Rite well I've been in contact and they have some other front splitters exactly the same just don't have the stvbek stamp on them and if there were enough of us buying they would do a bit of a group buy for £150 if we get 5 buyers or £130 if we get 10 buyers which is cheap if you ask me, so I'm asking if anyone is interested in buying one then I can get back to them with some numbers???
    Last edited by SI-W85; 11th May 2014 at 20:18.

Neutral

Status
    Rite well I've been in contact and they have some other front splitters exactly the same just don't have the stvbek stamp on them and if there were enough of us buying they would do a bit of a group buy for £150 if we get 5 buyers or £130 if we get 10 buyers which is cheap if you ask me, so I'm asking if anyone is interested in buying one then I can get back to them with some numbers???
    Morning mate, I could be interested, ideally I'd like too see a picture of this fitted to B8 Avant?

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    from the picture of the splitter in first post
    thats fitted to a se bumper are you sure it fits the s-line bumper ?

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

It is fitted to an SE the stvbek do them for both but as the one I have bought is a copy of the one of an sline the guy who sells them says it has been tested on an SE and fits nicely but wasn't sure about the sline but it was designed from the sline stvbek one so should fit but I'm been a test dummy lol so as soon as it arrives and I have fitted it I will post up some pics and let you know how it fits.

Neutral

Status
    It is fitted to an SE the stvbek do them for both but as the one I have bought is a copy of the one of an sline the guy who sells them says it has been tested on an SE and fits nicely but wasn't sure about the sline but it was designed from the sline stvbek one so should fit but I'm been a test dummy lol so as soon as it arrives and I have fitted it I will post up some pics and let you know how it fits.
    Looking forward to seeing it fitted!!

Neutral

Status
    I did mention this one before, I have it on my s-line.
    Audi A4 B8 2007- tuning & styling from Superspeed by Superspeed cartuning & styling

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by tinka View Post
    Can't see which one exactly as the link takes me to a page with a few different splitters on, any chance of a pic of yours fitted? Cheers

Neutral

Status
    Its the top one I have, here’s another link.I’ll try and get around to taking a pic of mine at some point. JMS Racelook Frontlippe Audi A4 B8 ab 07 by JMS Fahrzeugteile GmbH