Front splitter

SI-W85

Reaction score
Ok so as you guys may well know I have been on the hunt for a front splitter that fits the sline bumper which is proving quite hard well I have found one the stvbek from the states which costs around £300 including import, I want to know what you think and if I buy it but don't like it would anybody be willing to purchase from me at a discounted price of course???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 296
Reactions: RS5 JON
This is the front bumper I really want as I've given up looking for an RS4 bumper now lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 262
Yeah well think ill buy it then and see worst case it doesn't get used and ill eBay it ;)

I think it looks nice, it would look well on your S-Line bumper! :)

Reactions: SI-W85
Yeah the bumper is part of the autovogue kit can buy the bumper seperately I think but its £1250 not painted :/

That's it then I'll order one haha been looking for so long guess I got to try something.

Reactions: Point_Audi
Ok so as you guys may well know I have been on the hunt for a front splitter that fits the sline bumper which is proving quite hard well I have found one the stvbek from the states which costs around £300 including import, I want to know what you think and if I buy it but don't like it would anybody be willing to purchase from me at a discounted price of course???

The car looks like a future version q7 coupe ;)

P.s looks cool, I'm sure you'll sell it no probs if not to your taste

Ah you've seen them then, what ya think of them some like some don't. Have you got any new wheels for yours yet?[/QUOTE

I think they look good mate, especially concave look on them.
Re. my new wheels, still searching/undecided. Not really seen anything that stands out and are a bit different. :unsure:

What about these jaguar wheels they are for sale I would have had those for sure if I hadn't already started on my X5s

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 249
They look even better in person I'm pretty sure adaptors would be needed as the pcd is different.

Yeh if pcd is different, I would need the adapters, just wish I could find a direct fit. Why do car makers have to all have different fitments, it would make it so much easier for us modders if they were all the same, oh well the search continues.

Yeah only trouble is there are 3 things that all need to be the same the pcd the centre bore and the offset which would be hard as all body shapes are different so whatever wheels you get you are most likely to need spacers so I wouldn't worry about what wheels they are as you can just get adaptors instead of spacers.

Reactions: RS5 JON
Rite well I've been in contact and they have some other front splitters exactly the same just don't have the stvbek stamp on them and if there were enough of us buying they would do a bit of a group buy for £150 if we get 5 buyers or £130 if we get 10 buyers which is cheap if you ask me, so I'm asking if anyone is interested in buying one then I can get back to them with some numbers???

Last edited:
Rite well I've been in contact and they have some other front splitters exactly the same just don't have the stvbek stamp on them and if there were enough of us buying they would do a bit of a group buy for £150 if we get 5 buyers or £130 if we get 10 buyers which is cheap if you ask me, so I'm asking if anyone is interested in buying one then I can get back to them with some numbers???

Morning mate, I could be interested, ideally I'd like too see a picture of this fitted to B8 Avant?

from the picture of the splitter in first post
thats fitted to a se bumper are you sure it fits the s-line bumper ?

It is fitted to an SE the stvbek do them for both but as the one I have bought is a copy of the one of an sline the guy who sells them says it has been tested on an SE and fits nicely but wasn't sure about the sline but it was designed from the sline stvbek one so should fit but I'm been a test dummy lol so as soon as it arrives and I have fitted it I will post up some pics and let you know how it fits.

It is fitted to an SE the stvbek do them for both but as the one I have bought is a copy of the one of an sline the guy who sells them says it has been tested on an SE and fits nicely but wasn't sure about the sline but it was designed from the sline stvbek one so should fit but I'm been a test dummy lol so as soon as it arrives and I have fitted it I will post up some pics and let you know how it fits.

Looking forward to seeing it fitted!!