Class weather for a spin!

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Got the Audi all polished up and decided to head for a coast drive!.. Thought I would upload one of my favourite shots:

Uploadfromtaptalk1397904768065

Reactions: Brennan, s3_trev, Rich M and 6 others
Great background for a photo shoot pal

Reactions: Point_Audi
Cheers mate, its a beautiful spot when the weather is good! :)

Shaun, car and location are awesome. Any more pics? :) x

Thanks Sandra. Yep I do indeed I will upload some more later! :)

Last edited:
Great colour! Same as mine :thumbsup:

See you've got the mudguards fitted. Are they worth it? They are a lot smaller compared to B7 ones.

I agree mate its a great colour and looks very well polished up! :) .. They are actually aftermarket ones I have on, but they fit really well! The OEM ones do seem quite small looking imo.

Last edited:
"Spin" - you had me thinking! The English language, so flexible?

Written by someone that still has winter tyres on both cars!!

I agree mate its a great colour and looks very well polished up! :) .. They are actually aftermarket ones I have on, but they fit really well! The OEM ones do seem quite small looking imo.

Do you have a link to the mudguards pal

Some more pictures as promised Sandra! :)

--- Macdoon the seller does not have any listed at the moment to give you the link. But this was the ebay seller I ordered mine from (120ron-online)

Reactions: Macdoon, ShaneSun, Sandra and 1 other person
Shaun, Thank you. The pictures and the scenery are totally awesome. :) x

are the rear sensors oem

No they aren't oem sensors, but they came on the car.

you wouldnt know the name of them would you ?

there just what im after for a car i have

I will check the module in the boot now, two secs

The pics look class Shaun, car is gleaming that looks like Portaferry or am I totally wrong.

Cheers Shane, one of my favourite locations for some pictures!..Nope, wanna guess again?lol..

Yep standard S-Line suspension mate! :)

Yep have a few plans on the list!lol.. Definitely a set of spacers and maybe a change of alloys soon! :)

must be Newcastle then or Kilkeel if none of them then im beat. Great living on a small island as were alway so close to the coast, Cushendall is only 10mins away from me

must be Newcastle then or Kilkeel if none of them then im beat. Great living on a small island as were alway so close to the coast, Cushendall is only 10mins away from me

Close enough Shane, just out by GreenCastle lovely location when the weather is good! :) .. Cushendall is a a great location also, been up that way a few times for a drive! :thumbsup:

Wherever it is....it is clearly worth a visit..... :beerchug:

Thanks mate, it definitely is love the coast drives! :)

Cant beat the Glens for a good drive and a big ice cream in Ballycastle to finish it off Shaun lol :yum:

Thanks Brennan! I would be a fusy sort with keeping it clean!lol