VCDS Map User
Reaction score
new wheels 20"-9" satin black

just got in checked them
every box is damaged in the same place
every wheel has a flat spot.
every wheel cover has the same rip.
what a **** ah well a short wait.

Ah **** bez101 where you get em? Sending them back I guess?

there from a good shop
so will be sent back and ill be picking the new set up
i pick up from the hubs so i know how the folky drivers and uk mail drivers treat the boxes.

yes uk mail are the ones
3rdtime its happend last time was 2 wheels.
when they send them to the hub on a decker they crap so much on there and looks like they have hit the support.
i do hub runs all the time and see it almost every week.
so im haveing the replacements shipped from scotland to brum.
and im gona pick up and drop damaged ones off.

Gutted for ya Bez my wheels aren't going too good either I was supposed to have them back for this weekend but the hyper silver paint had reacted and made a real mess so they are to strip and start again I'm gutted as I wanted them on for the show I'm going to on Monday :(:(:(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 176
didnt he clean them up before painting ?

get mine saturday but cant fit till after monday depending on work
and depending on if the new set have any damage

Lol yeah he will have done its a wheel company called wheel detail they are pretty good just a a good write up in a vag magazine, just Hyper silver is a pig to paint apparently and very now and then even any paint can react apparently I don't know anything about paint but that's what I was told :/

get mine saturday but cant fit till after monday depending on work
and depending on if the new set have any damage

Well better hope they aren't damaged I'd be gutted but at least they are replacing for you. Are you going to mega meet at elsecar ? Or even big breakfast at Malton on Sunday? I'm going to both lol

When you do get them fitted make sure you show bez,they are gonna look great!

looks like silicone

I know but they were chemically stripped back to bare metal then primered even and rubbed down to get me an ultra smooth look that I wanted, they have out some real work in to these wheels it's just been unfortunate that the paint has reacted :(

i know the place my pal raves about them
spose its just one of those things

Well better hope they aren't damaged I'd be gutted but at least they are replacing for you. Are you going to mega meet at elsecar ? Or even big breakfast at Malton on Sunday? I'm going to both lol

nope south wales saturday till sunday (work)

Shame be a good do the show at Elsecar is on Monday its junction 36 M1 so not too far away. Will be a good day if weather stays like this, my car is going on the obsessive detail stand, Even though it's not up to scratch.

Reactions: WOLF and Liquidfusion-S3
I love black alloys! .. Everyone I know say they don't like black because it hides the wheels but I really do like them.. Your car looks good with them to :)

Hey bez has your car been lowered to ?

yeah bout 40mm