when ya could just sit n cry!!!!!

Drew Baby

Reaction score
Hi All,

the wife took my A4 Avant Black edition to Blackpool this weekend as my daughter was competing down there and checking on the car this morning its been keyed right across the bonnet and down the drivers side, the majority of cars in the car park were done some much worse than mine apparently, the police issued a crime number, and told my wife Blackpool no longer has CCTV watching the streets and the scum within the town are running amok
What is the world coming to?
Best regards Drew

Oh that's not good .... Can any of it be machine polished out ??

Reactions: Drew Baby
I went and bought a merc from blackpool a few years ago and was amazed that people actually went there for a holiday, what a dump!
In their defence Maidstone is not much better, but then I dont think it pretends to be:ohmy:

i know for a fact blackpool has cctv covering the city center and surrounding parts where the crap clubs are
my mate works in the control room most nights.
so get on to the city council for info how to get the footage.

Thanks for that bez101 that can be the wifes job tomorrow, shes still not back yet so i cant tell how bad it is yet the photos she sent of her phone arnt much cop.

Sorry to hear this Drew. Hope it can be sorted quickly and without to much expense to yourselves.

Stuff like this really angers me. I have been a victim of vandalism on my past car.

Seriously, they need their hands chopping off, what gives them the right to go damage someone else's property. Probably some low life chav scum that can't afford a decent car of their own.

Sorry for the rant but grrrrrrr it is so frustrating

its not always low life scum that cant afford a nice car as you so nicely put

its mainly some drunk idiot that cant take his booze
they dont have to be skint and carless

its not always low life scum that cant afford a nice car as you so nicely put

its mainly some drunk idiot that cant take his booze
they dont have to be skint and carless

Scum, drunk, whatever, still doesn't give them the right to go trash people's cars.