A decent set of front fog lights...

benjie

Reaction score
Swindon - home of the 'Magic' Roundabout.
You all know the score... I have LED interior lights, LED rear plate lights, Xenons with the little built in LEDs and.... lovely yellow-ish fog lights.

I'd quite like to finish the LED 'look' with LED fog lights, but I'm not sure of the legality of that?

Has anyone got some LED fog lights fitted (if so, where from?) or are conventional bulbs better?

Trups (T8ups) Ice white fogs are what you want pal, they are awesome
On my old B7, are going into my B8 today

Reactions: benjie, RS5 JON, dieseldoos and 1 other person
+1 for the fog light bulbs from T8ups, brought some from him for mine a little while back and look great.

T8ups is your man, replaced all my interior and front end lights and very pleased with the results :)

What brand of headlamp bulbs are people using to match those fogs ? I need to change mine quick as I'm so not feeling the yellow glow mine give off.

Geg in touch with T8ups, he supplied replacement bulbs for all lights at the front of my A4 :)

What brand of headlamp bulbs are people using to match those fogs ? I need to change mine quick as I'm so not feeling the yellow glow mine give off.

Osram Nightbreaker plus (my choice) or Philips Extreme

My old original NB were not very white so the new ones must be far better. I was leaning towards the phillips crystal vision over the extreme vision but not if they won't match the fogs.