SLT Remaps

scousefly1367

Reaction score
Anyone used SLT remaps in Sheffield?

If you did what did you think of the service/aftercare?

Thanks

Never heard them mentioned on this forum, what engine is your car?

Last edited:
I used them for dpf delete. He replaced a sensor as well on mine. Cars been fine and went thru test with clear emmissions and ive gained extra mpg as well as more torque

I used them for dpf delete. He replaced a sensor as well on mine. Cars been fine and went thru test with clear emmissions and ive gained extra mpg as well as more torque

Did you have a delete pipe or did you have the existing pipe gutted or even just the ecu dpf delete and leave the dpf in place? How much was it if you don't mind me asking?

He gutted the exsisting pipe. Deleted off ecu and stage 1 remap. £375

My car is a 1.8TFSI 58 plate. he says it will be more drivable and increase of about 50-55bhp on the stock 160. I also went to Stadhler(spelling) but the guy I spoke to seemed vague plus it was an off the shelf and £495. SLT do a custom for £225 plus he seemed to know his stuff without the usual BS

He certainly knows his stuff.

So remap done today and what a difference:hubbahubba:

Pulls much better no waiting for the turbo to spool up fantastic acceleration, especially in 2/3/4, no readout available but mapped to 210bhp from 160bhp, and enjoying all the extra ponys. Glad I uprated the front discs and pads in January :jump:

Yours the red b8? Nice car

Yep thats the one, just need wheels refurbed and full detail then im gonne be most happy. Where did you see the car? Did he post on his facebook page?

Yeah. Mine never made it to the facebook page lol

link for SLT

sounds a good increase, shame they're down in Sheffield!