MMI Shuffle started remembering my preference!

allanmb

Reaction score
Over the past couple of days I have noticed my MMI has started remembering that I like the shuffle option to remain on. It was annoying me that, every time I started the car, I had to turn on shuffle. Hopefully it stays on now, but I bet it doesn't since I jsut posted about it ;-)

Mine has always rememberd this setting ... It is odd that some do this and some don't ...

On another odd note I have never had the track names on a music CD show on the MMI just track 1, 2 etc etc ....

But today it started to show the track names ??

Are you guys playing the music from IPod, SD card or CD, or built in HDD?

I have tried it on both SD and HDD but neither remembers the setting

Are you guys playing the music from IPod, SD card or CD, or built in HDD?

I have tried it on both SD and HDD but neither remembers the setting

Mainly iPod and HDD with the odd CD...

I only play movies from my SD cards.

Hmm strange, will have to play around with it tomorrow.
I'm guessing different firmware on the MMi

And today it has just stopped again :( It worked for about 4 or 5 journeys and now doesn't again - thanks Audi software engineers!

Funny, today my MMI remembered the shuffle preference.

Although I copied all my music from the root of SD card (no folders) over to the MMI jukebox. Also have the 'Track details ticked' so wondering if that made a difference?

Hoping it says like that!

Funny, today my MMI remembered the shuffle preference.

Although I copied all my music from the root of SD card (no folders) over to the MMI jukebox. Also have the 'Track details ticked' so wondering if that made a difference?

Hoping it says like that!

Has it stayed on shuffle?

Yes it has, I'm wondering if it is because when I turn the car off I leave it on Jukebox and not Radio.

Gotta play around with it more until I figure out why it's locked onto Random at the moment.

However when I switch to SD card for music, turn off the engine, turn it back on it doesn't remember Random on Jukebox.

Random only seems to remember for Jukebox for now.