Looking for someone to retro fit internal lighting

Anthony566

Reaction score
My A4 does not have the lighting kit installed so I would like to have door, seat and glovebox lighting installed, who does this retro fit ??

T8ups on here can supply the kit, I would fit it, but its just location mate, to drive that far for lighting kit, isn't economical tbh for you or me, unless you got down to Salford area when I'm at the unit working on other vehicles.

T8ups on here can supply the kit, I would fit it, but its just location mate, to drive that far for lighting kit, isn't economical tbh for you or me, unless you got down to Salford area when I'm at the unit working on other vehicles.

Nigel PM me a price for the install and ill drop T8ups a note ... I did have a list of all the Audi parts for the wiring and bulb holders but I have lost it.

Also interested in this NHN, Just order the front footwell LED pack from kufatec,
Also interested in Heated seat retrofit, also brought the loom what else can you do for me? ;-)

Cheers

Phil.