Twin Channel Tuning Boxes

allanmb

Reaction score
I have been looking at tuning boxes and came across this one:

CRTD2® TWIN Channel Diesel Tuning Box - Audi A4 2.0 TDI 175 Bhp / 177 PS / 130 Kw

Does anyone have any experience with twin channel tuning boxes? It claims to be able to increase power by a whopping 30% but also better fuel efficiency of approx 10-15%. I assume that these are the ranges of the system, i.e. you can get that much extra power but fuel efficiency might be adversely affected. Or you could select increased fuel economy but power may be adversely affected?

Basically, if I could achieve 10% better fuel economy and 10-20% extra power using the same setting, I would jump on one now!

I can confirm the 10-20% more power and once I have been to the office tomorrow I will get an indication of fuel consumption as I am planning on filling up as I leave and when I return.

And as we have the same car there is an easy way to test as we are quite close ..... :undwech:

Reactions: allanmb
Yep theyre great bits of kit. Normally used when ECU's require bench remapping and the customer doesnt want the ECU broken into. Can give up to approx 40bhp and an increase in MPG. I am a dealer for DTUK up in Scotland and sell alot of these as more and more ECU's are becoming locked.

I have been looking at tuning boxes and came across this one:

CRTD2� TWIN Channel Diesel Tuning Box - Audi A4 2.0 TDI 175 Bhp / 177 PS / 130 Kw

Does anyone have any experience with twin channel tuning boxes? It claims to be able to increase power by a whopping 30% but also better fuel efficiency of approx 10-15%. I assume that these are the ranges of the system, i.e. you can get that much extra power but fuel efficiency might be adversely affected. Or you could select increased fuel economy but power may be adversely affected?

Basically, if I could achieve 10% better fuel economy and 10-20% extra power using the same setting, I would jump on one now!

Hi Allanmb,

We provide both single and twin channel systems to suit your 2014 Audi A4 (B8) 2.0 TDI 177ps. The twin channel system provides fuel and boost control in order to provide broader power and torque delivery whilst significantly reducing turbo lag and removing flat spots. We ship all of our products on “Optimal” which provides the best blend of Performance & Fuel Economy. This is the choice map for most customers, however the tuning box can be adjusted to one of seven settings. You can adjust you settings so that your gains are more biased towards Fuel Economy or Maximum Performance, depending on your preference!

You can find customer feedback on both our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/tdituning and customers' independent reviews http://www.feefo.com/reviews/TDI-Tuning

We are so confident with our products and service that we offer a 14 day money back guarantee and a ‘try before you buy service’. You are more than welcome to pop in for a coffee and an installation which would allow you to experience our tuning systems first hand!

If you have any questions or would like to speak with our dedicated team, please feel free to contact us on 01245 924 400 for a completely unbiased chat.

Regards,

Steve

www.tdi-tuning.co.uk