Chrome Fog Light Trim

paul-psa

Reaction score
Hi
Anyone know if you can buy just the chrome fog light trim," the piece that is on the fog light grille cover for 2008 2.0 tdi S Line."

Only I was cleaning the car at the weekend and noticed both mine have pitted & marks on them due to the stone chips or winter weather, looking at them I don't think they will polish out!.

Just don't want to buy the full grille cover?

Thanks

You can't buy separate I'm afraid. I had a similar problem but the full S line fog light surround with attached chrome trim is around £28 from Audi!

Oh cheers!
That's a bummer! no cheap short cuts with Audi, guess they have me by the short & curley ones!:sadlike:

Just a quickie, mine were chrome and I wanted to black them out so had them both wrapped. £20 in matt black. Looks better and cheaper and easier. They pop out but are a little tricky. Hope this reaches you before you buy.

Just a quickie, mine were chrome and I wanted to black them out so had them both wrapped. £20 in matt black. Looks better and cheaper and easier. They pop out but are a little tricky. Hope this reaches you before you buy.

Morning, soft lad...

Do you have any close up pics of yours? Trying to decide what to do with mine, before I fit the RS4 grille.

Cheers, Gareth.