Headlights

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
I have the optional extra Xenon Plus headlights in my car and I don't think they are very good at all! I had Xenon headlights with my 2007 S3 and they were fantastic! They pretty much turned night into day. They had an ice blue tint to their light as opposed to the normal white light with my A4.

Does anybody else not rate these lights?

I realise with the Xenon it might not be as easy as uprating the bulbs.

Mine are great too! Very bright, been told a few times how good they are, 2.0tdi sline. They are a white light but excellent on dark country roads on my way to and from work.

I find mine just average I guess wouldn't say they were good wouldn't say they were bad, my range rover lights are absolutely cracking they really do turn night in to day, so yes I agree they could be better.

As above really, I think mine are very good, but they're not the best i've seen. My sister has a Volvo with them and they are far better in my opinion.

I find mine pretty good, whilst they don't go around corners like my adaptive Skoda ones I had, they are still very good, I think the dips are better than the high beams.

Mines are very good, but nowhere near as good as the ones on my old B7

I'm a bit disappointed with mine to be honest, the quality of the light is great, but there is a very severe cut off on dip which makes driving on unlit roads a chore when you have to dip them, main beam is great, just dip that's pants. I don't know if they can be adjusted to give a better length on dip without dazzling on coming traffic.