Part No's for Luggage Pack/Cargo Nets

P77HLP

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

i previously had an A3, and when looking one day found a website (not UK based) that offered loads of retrofitable parts,
they had all of the cargo net and storage options available, front pockets, back of seats & more. cant remember the name,

does anyone know of and retrofit part places other than OEM Plus?

and if not does anyone have the part no's so i can order all of the cargo bits from audi?

2013 8K A4 S-line

Cheers

Phil.

Stoke audi do parts & are a site sponsor.

I do some parts & oem installs, but for these its best to ask Dave.

Can I assume you want one and not just the part numbers?. I have one that I am happy to sell, I bought it then bought a dog cover from care4car so it wont fit anymore. I bought it from Audi and have the pot it came in.

Hey dude, no I have the luggage net, I was just interested in getting the part numbers for the "luggage pack" which includes the front passenger footwell net & back of seat nets

Stoke audi do parts & are a site sponsor.

I do some parts & oem installs, but for these its best to ask Dave.

Hey NHN, no reply from Stoke Audi! Any chance you could pose the question?

Can I assume you want one and not just the part numbers?. I have one that I am happy to sell, I bought it then bought a dog cover from care4car so it wont fit anymore. I bought it from Audi and have the pot it came in.

Hi, I wanted the parts number so that I can order it from my local supplier. :) I have a soccer ball that is kept in my boot, and it keeps on rolling around when the car is in motion. Drives me crazy.

Hi, I wanted the parts number so that I can order it from my local supplier. :) I have a soccer ball that is kept in my boot, and it keeps on rolling around when the car is in motion. Drives me crazy.

Put it in a cardboard box