Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Brodster

Thread: EGR Delete

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit SI-W85's Instagram Channel

EGR Delete

Has anyone on here done the EGR delete to there TDI and or DPF Delete? If so which one and was it worth it? Cheers
    Custom stainless straight through quad pipe, S5 brake callipers, Black diamond grooved discs, red stuff pads, S4 diffuser, EGR delete, stage 1 remap, 19" staggered X5 wheels, G23 custom adaptors, stretched tyres, window tints, coilovers, vag com mods, K&N, led interior lights, led number plate bulbs, pressed plates, black edition grill. Plenty more to be done.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    my mate did my egr on an old tdi B8
    yes it was worth it

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Rite good to hear does it need mapping after? It's just my car is going in for an APR map next Friday and was wondering if I should do the EGR Delete first?
    Custom stainless straight through quad pipe, S5 brake callipers, Black diamond grooved discs, red stuff pads, S4 diffuser, EGR delete, stage 1 remap, 19" staggered X5 wheels, G23 custom adaptors, stretched tyres, window tints, coilovers, vag com mods, K&N, led interior lights, led number plate bulbs, pressed plates, black edition grill. Plenty more to be done.

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    yes ask them to write the egr out with the map

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Yeah will do as long as I can get the EGR delete kit before next Friday. Any recommendations?

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    if you cant get the kit before the map it wont hurt to have the map done them the kit after
    my pal in sheffield did mine at his garage so no idea what he used

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    you could try darkside there very good on dervs
    and im sure they sell what you need

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Yeah been looking at darkside will call them tomorrow, going to Awsome GTi so will get them to fit at same time if I can get the kit in time. Thanks for the help

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Also does anybody know which ecu a 2010 143 will have, Siemens or Bosh? Has anybody had an APR map and know what it takes it up to?

Shark Performance In Scotland

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Brodster On Twitter Add Brodster on Facebook
    You dont need to physically delete the EGR. Just ask your tuner if he can incorporate the EGR delete into the software. This deactivates the valve so it doesnt ever motor again thus eliminating any problems. I do this nearly all the time on diesels

Bosch EDC17 you should have
    Angelwax/BBS/BCS/Bilstein/Cobra/CTS Turbo/DTUK/H&R/K-Sport/KW/Loba/Milltek/Shark Performance/Oz Racing/TPI/VCDS/V-Maxx/Vossen/Wagner

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Lol just ordered one from darkside for £96, glad its Bosh as Siemens I believe is a bit harder to do the remap.

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Well I ordered one from Darkside but unfortunately it doesn't come with the gaskets only 1 o-ring which is disappointing as it cost £96 in total, I found one that cost £63 that came with o-ring and gaskets but thought I would go for the Darkside one as I thought it may be a little better. Anyway rant over lol so my question is does anybody know the part numbers for the 2 gaskets I need for either side of the EGR?

Shark Performance In Scotland

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Brodster On Twitter Add Brodster on Facebook
    Im sure you can buy them on The Bay Of E........just type in Audi EGR gasket and theres lots of hits.
    SI-W85 likes this.
    Angelwax/BBS/BCS/Bilstein/Cobra/CTS Turbo/DTUK/H&R/K-Sport/KW/Loba/Milltek/Shark Performance/Oz Racing/TPI/VCDS/V-Maxx/Vossen/Wagner

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Good stuff cheers I spend half my life on eBay but for some reason never thought to look on there lol