New wheels hep needed

SI-W85

Reaction score
Is there anyone who knows where I could get the centre bore enlarged from 57.1 to 66.6 as I have bought some Bentley Mulliner wheels which are 57.1. Ideally local to huddersfield I do have a precision engineer who I use a lot but would ideally like someone who has experience with this type of work on wheels as I would hate for th to get scratched lol cheers here's a couple pics of the new wheels...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 125
You be needing a wheel lathe then, it will probably mark the wheels where it clamps them, but that'll be on the inside rim. A normal lathe will do it too, if it's big enough ******.

BTW, what profile are them tyres?

Hi, A lathe is out the question, this work can be done very easerly by a decent Precision Machine Engineering Company using a Horizonal Jig Boring Machine, a standard machine used in a machine shop, I had some wheel centers bored out to a bigger size a few years ago with no problems quickly and easy and suprisingly did'nt cost that much.Your best bet is to get the yellow pages out and ring round your local engineering companies .ask them if they can bore them out for you, obviously tyres would have to be off and they would clamp onto the inside of the rim so no issues at all with any marking. Arrange before hand and they may even do them while you wait
Must be dozens of engineering precision engineers around huddersfield area.

Hi yeah thanks, they are in somewhere I should have them back in the morning not sure how they are doing them I just left them with them lol will have them sealed and waxed tomorrow night and on the car Saturday :):):) just hope the measurement of 66.6 I told the. To do them to is rite as I don't want any vibrating wheels...