Audi Assist and a puncture

Bigslope

Reaction score
Tonight I came out of the cinema and saw my rear nearside tyre was flat.
I was going to change it but it was raining really heavily so i rang Audi assist.
The person who answered my call took my reg and said I was not registered for Audi Assist.
I have had my car 4 Months now and as it is 2009 registered I got 1 yrs cover with it being a Certified used Audi car.
It took 15 minutes of back and forth for them to finally agree it was covered and send an RAC van out.

The RAC chap was excellent and changed it in 10 mins.
I just hope I don't need a new tyre as I have around 2000 miles on that from new.

audi Assist is with RAC..DANG with all their money i would have hoped it was at least someone decent..

I believe during working hours Audi dispatch a van from an Audi dealer but out of hours its RAC

Years back I was out in my TT with friends in their TT. They ripped a sidewall (Hardnott Pass) and called out Audi Assist. They said they wouldn't come if he could change it himself. Also we was in the middle of nowhere and it was Sunday late afternoon and the space saver would only take us 50miles .... and the hotel was about 100 miles. They said change it and then after 50miles call again!!!

Of course we took it steady all the way to the hotel and then got a new tyre in the morning.

Wasn't impressed!