audi a4 b8 spoiler

Second looks a little too big for my liking and first seems to flow better with the lines, would personally need to view them at different angles before making a decision.

The first one is the best, the second one is too big and would resemble a shopping cart!

Reactions: SI-W85
Thank you for your opinion, any more guys

First one all day long second one looks silly, not sure where it's from but try and avoid Chinese copy's try to stick to OEM parts.

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
I will buy the genuine one.

Everyone saying the small one then?

I'd price one from Audi direct then ebay! Seen a few of them on it

Just type in a4 b8 spoiler into eBay and you will have lots of them!

Audi Accessories < Owners area

Get the Dynamik spoiler, have a look at my signature.
And make sure whoever fits it bonds it on with proper stuff or else it will become loose because mine has been back to Audi with that single problem about 4 times, They have stuck it down properly now.

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
your car looks nice, how did you do the front grill, and is it all gloss black

Audi dynamiks car comes with that grill from new, where is the splitter from and how did you manage to get one for the sline front bumper???

Yeah all gloss black and its all standard from factory so not sure, & Dynamiks are only on the A4 only, They don't make them now.

Yep all of it.

Standard A4 Dynamik:
19" Black-Silver diamond cut hollow spoke
Rear Diffusers
Front Splitter
Rear lip spoiler
Side Bodykit
Lowered by 20mm

All same spec, Full black leather, Silver Honeycomb inlays, Satnav, Cruise, Adaptive Xenons inc Drls, apart from Manual or Auto, Saloon or Avant, Red,White,Black and only a few grey, obviously with red being the nicest ;)

audi-a4-2-0-tdi-quattro-170-dynamik-5dr-start-stop-55366337-2.jpg

11_522_348.jpg

The black ones have the silver splitter and silver grille, window surrounds and silver edging round the diffusers rather than the black on the red and white ones.

Anyway back to the spoiler:
63927982.JPG

Thats a nice pic to show the spoiler, Its not too big so it doesn't look like an ironing board just neat.

Last edited:
This is mine yet to be fully fitted, genuine audi accessory... Wouldn't bother with Chinese copies.

Also will be fitting the s line blades and votex rear diffuser too so it won't just have a larger spoiler

Uploadfromtaptalk1388093624440

Uploadfromtaptalk1388093648579

Uploadfromtaptalk1388093681584

Reactions: Audi Dynamik
I do like that spoiler! Is it an ebay job?

Dont fit it yourself, Buy it from Audi and take it to a bodyshop to be sprayed and bonded on properly.

I'm more than capable, it's genuine and I've had it professionally sprayed. I think Im capable enough to bond a spoiler on considering I've done a few now on other cars which were a bit harder than 'gluing' on.

This is the only spoiler I would fit to mine but then I would have to have it smoothed off and full boot lid sprayed as I do not like things just stuck on there but that's just me lolImageUploadedByTapatalk1388170944331601