Slippy

wolfie138

Reaction score
I dunno if i'm going loopy here, but i'm really getting not-happy feelings from my car since i had the new tyres on. When igot her back i thought she was a little "squirmy", just put it down to maybe a bit mold-release or whatever on her, and maybe the Eagles just being different to the Sport Max.
couple weeks back, had her parked half on the kerb and noticed the front offside, the one the weight was on, looked flat. i've detailed that in another post. kept an eye on the pressures since, pretty sure there's something wrong w/ it as it's going down very very slowly, if it's a puncture it must be tiny. i wanna have them look at her, probably be the new year now though. driving home though, she's just feeling very nose-light, seems very squirmy on the road and i'm nowhere near as confident as i have been on wet roads in the past. think i'm just being paranoid? i know roads generally get shtty this time of the year, w/ the wet, the temps and the grit and whatever. might make me look stupid but i'm wondering if i should ask them to give her a run? :-/ Maybe the Egles just aren't as good as the Goodyears were? Haven't noticed anything else like undue noise, or her drooping at one corner like it's a suspension issue or whatever.

dunno, just don't like being not happy w/ my car :-(

How many miles have u done on the tyres?
Have u changed from Dunlop Sportmaxx to Goodyear eagles as ur post was unclear.
Iv deffo noticed over the past week how slippier the roads are (yes before anyone says it put on winter tyres then). :)
Maybe the tyres u have on now are a harder compound hence why u dont find them as grippy?

yeah, i have Eagles on now. i've always known roads to be slippy around this time of year, as i said, and i know the temps can affect pressure etc, like i say mebbes i'm just getting paranoid after being used to the Goodyears.