Can anyone Retrofit graphic display

RSA

Reaction score
Have rear sensors just need display of rear

Sorry that isn't enough info, what car is it? Do you have mmi? Where are you? What do you mean by retrofit, as if you have mmi and sensors it is a vag com mod and anyone with one should be able to do it for you I did mine the other day...

It's possible providing you have the correct control module. Not all of them support graphics display

It's an a4 2009 and has genuine sensorsI just want the display Birmingham

brill do you think I will get the graphic display im after

I've just received the PMs I'm happy to help if there is a guide or something? I have only had a quick play with VCDS so far due to time, so past scanning I'm clueless as of yet. So if anyone can point me in the direction of what to do I'll certainly have a look?

Reactions: Sandra
I've just received the PMs I'm happy to help if there is a guide or something? I have only had a quick play with VCDS so far due to time, so past scanning I'm clueless as of yet. So if anyone can point me in the direction of what to do I'll certainly have a look?
Thank you. :) x

I've spotted this on another Audisport thread:To display the parking graphic (outline of car and sensors/distance to object):[10] Park/Steer Assist16 Security access -> 71679Do It07 - CodingByte 0bit 4 0->1If anyone can confirm that is correct?

Yes that is correct I did it the other day and that is how I did it

Reactions: Sandra