First prang, 5 weeks ownership

ijgreer

Reaction score
Gutted, my fault, lady at roundabout started to move, nothing coming I was just too busy looking for anything else coming and then bang, into the back of her! 10mph shunt but by feck a lot of damage for that speed! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386877010986118

5 week old black edition :( off to repair centre tomorrow

**** happens very easy job to repair.

Should be, fingers crossed anyway, a few colleagues have used the same accident repair centre and said they were very good!

Oh dear, she'll be looking as good as new in no time. Why did the other idiot driver stop again?

No idea, clear roundabout, started to move then stopped!

Based in Ayrshire, the bonnet has been shunted over and is now sitting flush on drivers side front wing. Hopefully that's an easy fix

Thats what those whiplash claims gangs were doing on roundabouts putting everyones insurance up !

Yeah I've seen that on road wars a few times. This wasn't the case this time thankfully!

Not back yet, 30th December I think it's due back. The girl on the phone originally said the 30th January and i nearly said some choice words before she corrected herself.

I probably would have got it sooner but Christmas holidays have thrown the spanner in the works!

Not sure if the insurance would have believed that excuse :) no point in lying about it, I'd rather just be honest and get it sorted out quickly!

Miss my Audi!!!!

Reactions: Viking
Should be, fingers crossed anyway, a few colleagues have used the same accident repair centre and said they were very good!

Is the repair centre an Audi approved place or the insurance company's own "conveyor belt" centre ? If it's the latter you'll forfeit your body / paint warranty, and they are working for the insurance company, not for you. On a new car like yours I would insist on it going to the Audi centre for repair.

It's audi approved, double checked on their website. They do all the work for porsche mercedes and audi