To De-Badge

ianv5

Reaction score
Just wondered if I should de badge my A4 as I quite like the clean look. I was thinking of removing the A4 badge, 2.0T, Quattro badges off the back and the S-line badges on the front wings.

Any opinions?

Car pictured yesterday after re-map :yes:

Yea I agree with Jamie, I would just leave the S-Line badges I think they are nice! :)..

Ok will have a look this evening.

Just wondered if I should de badge my A4 as I quite like the clean look. I was thinking of removing the A4 badge, 2.0T, Quattro badges off the back and the S-line badges on the front wings.

Any opinions?

Car pictured yesterday after re-map :yes:

Sorry for dumb question, can I ask what year your car is? Is it new? Headlights looks different to my S4...

Sorry for dumb question, can I ask what year your car is? Is it new? Headlights looks different to my S4...

Hi mate it is a 2010 model.

No harm in de-badging your car if that's what you feel you want to do - go for it, though personally I would leave the S-lines.

I took off the a4 2.0tdi and left the s line wing badges and added a grille badge

^^^^^ Same as above ^^^^^ (allthough you have the quattro badge and I would leave that along with the S-lines on the wings)

You could give it to me whilst you decide :yes:

Reactions: ianv5 and SI-W85
Again I would leave the sline badges on the wings I debadged mine but only the A4 & the 2.0tdi badges I also added a grille badge, I have seen an A4 with the whole back end debadged and I must say it looked pretty good. That's a pic of mine debadged looks loads better I think without any badges.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 719
Reactions: Point_Audi
Think I will do just the back:thumbsup:

I had the rear debadged from the dealer, the back end looks a lot neater. I kept the s line badges on the side. My car is a white black edition I picked up a fortnight ago, I can't upload a pic so you can see it for some reason

Mine which is a 2.0t avant came de-badged from the factory, personally I would have de badged the rear if it wasn't done already. So yes In answer to your post I would. But I agree with the above and leave the sline badges.

I had the rear debadged from the dealer, the back end looks a lot neater. I kept the s line badges on the side. My car is a white black edition I picked up a fortnight ago, I can't upload a pic so you can see it for some reason

Have you tried uploading to photobucket and then copy paste the link?. Will be taking the badges off tomorrow.

I had mine debadged by the factory, I didn't like the V6T on the wings, particularly since it isn't a turbo! I think it looks a lot cleaner, and I don't really like the red on the S4 badge. I would remove the one on the grille too, but apparently, it's a part or the grille, and can't be removed. But I think it's all personal choice.

I had mine debadged by the factory, I didn't like the V6T on the wings, particularly since it isn't a turbo! I think it looks a lot cleaner, and I don't really like the red on the S4 badge. I would remove the one on the grille too, but apparently, it's a part or the grille, and can't be removed. But I think it's all personal choice.

Did you remove the S4 from the rear as well? Got any photos as I am thinking about it as well.

Removed all the rear badges last night, took about twenty mins including washing, heating, removal with dental floss, Autoglym tar remover for residue and a polish.

Really happy with the look. I will take a picture today as it was dark last night.

Left the Sline badges on the wings!

Managed to take a picture this morning:

Next job is to remove the garage supplied Number plate and replace with my new plates which should arrive this weekend.

With regards to sline badges on the grill. Are these standard or people put them on?

Not sure if they are standard or not but I bought mine off fleebay looks good and takes about 30 seconds to fit.

Not sure if they are standard or not but I bought mine off fleebay looks good and takes about 30 seconds to fit.

No I don't think they came standard mate, just the Quattro one did as far as I am aware! .. I was same as yourself got mine on-line also and I honestly think it looks nice now! .. Had someone ask if it was standard, as they liked it! :)

Is your grill black as it looks darker than mine? Mine looks really grey :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 626
Shot this evening with metal pressed plate, much better than before!

DSC_0146_zps4666a4f7.jpg

Shot this evening with metal pressed plate, much better than before!

DSC_0146_zps4666a4f7.jpg

Fair do, had the surround on my golf gti, just sitting in the garage doing nothing so I thought I would give it a try.

Last edited:
I was thinking of doing the same to mine. I like clean lines and specced mine debadged. I thought about taking off the wing badges and used Photo Bucket to edit them out.

Reactions: ianv5
Did mine today, just left the 'quattro' badge.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386448918640.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386448918640.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 766
  • uploadfromtaptalk1386448933483.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386448933483.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 1,633
When I got my car I removed the 2.0 and just left the A4 and TDI, but at the weekend after washing I decided to remove the rest just for a change as I done this on my last A4 and it looked good.

Anyway below is a before and after snap:

Reactions: ianv5
When I got my car I removed the 2.0 and just left the A4 and TDI, but at the weekend after washing I decided to remove the rest just for a change as I done this on my last A4 and it looked good.

Anyway below is a before and after snap:

Where did you get those led number plate lights from or are they standard Audi ones?

I got some off eBay interior too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 501
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 476
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 495