Eibach PRO spring kit Have you fitted one ?

I have the ads adjustable dampers. Could I fit these springs over these? And would there be any negative effect to the ads system?

It's an sline car anyway but yes I fitted the coilovers to it and dropped them as far as I could even took the adjusters out lol

I'd want it low enough to not have such a large arch gap, but high enough so I don't have any problems with hills or speed bumps.

Yours look good, but I'd be worried lol

Get some coilovers that way you can adjust them to suit your needs. Yeah I'm finding it a bit annoying been limited where I can and can't go but not for too much longer as I will hopefully be having air ride fitted in the near future, best of both worlds then especially for me living in the middle of the Pennines where you very rarely see even ground ha

I'm going to get the Eibach Pro kit instead of the Sportsline on my current sports suspension, want to see a drop, but don't want to run into problems in the future.

I have been talking to somebody from lowtec as I am after some lower coilover springs on the rear of my car for when I out my new wheels on and she is struggling to understand what exactly it is I am after as they are from Germany, however she did send me a price for lots of different lowering springs which may be of interest to somebody especially at the price.

Many thanks for your answer.
The springs kost € 159,-.
What kind do you want?
We have 25/25, 25/35, 35/25, 35/35, 35/45, 45/35, 45/45.
If you want to order, we must know if it is a Audi Avant or a Limousine.
If you have further questions, contact me please.