Can 2010 A4 be upgraded to recent MMI software?

mkosucu

Reaction score
Hi All

I did some research about this but I could not come to conclusion, I would appreciate if you could enlighten me about this.

I recently bought an A4 S-Line Special Edition(Has Technology Pack and quite a few other nice things) from a Audi dealer. I have not collected my car as they are getting it prepared. In fact they delayed my collection about a week because of the precious owner got the personalized tax disc and they are waiting for it.

while I am waiting for my car, they loaned me new a4(6 months old sline). Similar features to my car Navigation Parking sensors and etc. I quite like the MMI on this car, I do not know which version of MMI it is, but I liked it use of it. I dont remember whether mines is similar to that as I have not checked in depth.

I had a look at the MMI Software Versions, and it looks like the latest one is MMI 3G+. I am sure my car does not have this. I was just wondering whether my A4 S-Line(60 Plate) can be upgraded to latest firmware?

Do you think I should push dealer to update before I collect my car? Would they charge for it? or it is a reasonable thing to ask? On the other side, do you know where I can find new features of latest MMI update and what I would have if I manage to get it upgraded?

I did not want to ask them without having any knowledge about this as they may trick me.

Thanks for your help