Rusty callipers

RED Brembo Look Brake Caliper Cover Kit 3D logo BMW AUDI VW FORD SEAT VOLVO FIAT | eBay
$(KGrHqVHJB8FIjjjt!BMBSQ!(vnr!w~~60_12.JPG
$(KGrHqV,!k8FGk!M)de8BRzk4QML0!~~60_12.JPG
These are the high quality ones with realistic bleed nipple and pipe ;)

Never seen these on any car but as it happens tonight I did see some on a Leon FR now I would never fit them to mine but I've gotta say I had to get the torch out to have a look they actually looked pretty good lol :/ prob get slated for saying that oh well lol

Never seen these on any car but as it happens tonight I did see some on a Leon FR now I would never fit them to mine but I've gotta say I had to get the torch out to have a look they actually looked pretty good lol :/ prob get slated for saying that oh well lol

The ones on the Leon should actually have been original Brembo calipers!

Hahaha perhaps they were they looked good anyway I was walking past it and didn't really want to get caught crouching down with the torch on my phone looking at somebody's car in mcdonalds car park. haha Before I posted that I had a look through eBay and had a look at around 10 fr's to check I weren't being daft and they didn't have Brembos on but perhaps some do, these were big red 4 pot brembos that's why I noticed them as they didn't look quite real to me also the FR wasn't even a high spec it had cloth seats so thought it was odd

I know the original mk1 Leon fr had brembo brakes as standard.

Yeah that's what it looks like on eBay but this was a newish one I think it was the latest shape.

Ok so I know this is the wrong thread but I'm trying out this taptalk for the first time and haven't figured out how to start a thread yet and want to check how the photos appear on screen. What do you guys think to these wheels ???ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387230084218858

They look good now, suit the black car well!:) They the new RS6 style rims?

Yeah 20" rs6 I like them just wanted some feedback before I bought them 👍

Well I noticed the other day that my nearside rear wheel was sticking out further than the offside, I only noticed since its had coilovers fitted and that side seems to scrape more which is strange as I've had a wheel alignment done. So today I had both my wheels of and noticed that the camber adjustment was different on either side so I adjusted to mirror the offside, put wheel back on and that's all it was but now it will have thrown my alignment out, do you think its worth having this done again? It will most likely be free. Also anybody on this thread no where to get some adjustable tie arms from???